Overwatch - Brigitte used FLAIL!

I love how creepy the leaked skins look, especially Zen! As for Zarya skins the Summer Games / Winter / Epic skins are all good :)

Also just hit 3900 with solo Symm today, really hoping I can maybe get GM!!

HailFall

my cancer is sun and my leo is moon
really dig the idea of ctf. they said they were worried about heroes like tracer being op in ctf but i think it can be balanced if the flag imposes some restrictions on abilities used or something. its not a full game mode but i get the feeling if it works out well and people like it, we might eventually get it as one (I think they might be using this like a test run for what an actual ctf game mode would play like).
oh and once this patch goes live rip dva 2016-2017, gone but never forgotten

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
as long as you can't flag juggle, like in Halo, and make movement a set speed then I think it's fine if there is a dedicated runner that needs protecting like Tracer blinking or 76 sprinting.

It'll be cool for supports to not be the main focus and instead a speedy character.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alert! The enemy has taken our intelligence!

I recently got Overwatch and haven't been able to stop playing it. I'm saddened it took me this long to get involve with the game but its never to late. I started off with Mcree, then moved over to support(Mercy). As difficult as its been, im finally adapting to the flow and being able to learn characters fairly quick. I'm playing D'Va, Winston and Mei, and of course Soldier kind of gives me a Call Of Duty feel. So im really good with him ( I honestly believe hes still OP ) But anyways, im on XBOX if anybody is down to play, holla.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
the china update
LMAO >_>

I'm not sure if Asia servers are being unstable or it's my net but I'm constantly DCing and always have a queue in order to log in back, even though it's 4am and it's freaking Asia region !! hahaha.

I managed to get a full game of CTF though! Seems fun haha. I'm not sure if the map pool is random or what, doesn't seem like it rotates to all rounds and idk how timers work, haven't figured that out yet. I definitely did get confused trying to leave spawn LOL cos it looked so different. They had some of the Volks' lift thingy too.

Would definitely want to try and capture the flag with Zoomyatta. Speaking of which Zen's skin is spooky :C as with all event Zen skins I guess..

E: forgot to mention, both sides already have a Torbjorn LOL. Classic TF2 CTF. Also Widow.

HailFall

zzz these ctf games get so boring when both teams are being overly defensive which happens like all the time. a good 1/2 of my games so far have drawn

not sure if this is just me but it feels like bastion is actually quite powerful in this mode, as its hard to allocate the resources to deal with him effectively since you tend to have most of your team defending already.. Torb is similar in that too.

like the skins a lot but as per usual im only getting sprays and player icons in my loot boxes

edit: oh yeah and mccree is rlly good at holding the point since hes so good against flankers

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Holy shit I'm just watching some streams of the new patch, couple people seeing how D.va is and she just fucking melts now, even to Genii

Astra

talk to me nice
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
I mean I understand she seemed a bit immoral but maybe 300 health and 300 armor would be better; I try to play her and I get nearly one shotted by Roadhog.

HailFall

yeah shes ridiculously squishy rn. Dva is my best hero by far but i still struggle with playing her in this patch. You need to play very carefully, and make sure youre always topped off (the armor is the most important part of your health by far). Without your armor you just get melted by heroes like soldier, tracer, and even sombra. You need to be verrrrry disciplined to play dva in this patch, and pick your engagements carefully. Also avoid getting hooked at literally any cost because roadhog can do up to like 500 to you if all his pelets hit your critbox. This is the first time ive ever had to really think about positioning as dva in this patch because shes so easy to punish now. I definitely think they need to look into bumping her armor back up to 300. She was a little bit op before but now shes just 100% garbage.

also dva loses to fuckin torb now if his turret is up lmfao

edit: oh yeah and mei is ridiculously good against dva now she freezes you in like 0.5 seconds without your armor yikes

Astra

talk to me nice
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
it sucks cuz the majority of my play time is from dva and im not that amazing on any other hero ;-;
sure i still good but my kill death ratio with her is a bit worse and reaper shreds me so womp womp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)