Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelXD2

Banned deucer.
Every time I get disconnected and reconnect back up, the music which was previously playing in the background stops.

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
I'm having a lot of trouble targeting the empty partner slot on my side of the field in a double battle. It's registering that I clicked the slot, because if I mash my mouse at it, there's a message that will pop up in chat saying "Your message wasn't sent because you've been typing too quickly" or something along those lines; however, it's not doing anything afterwards to actually execute my move. There are a few situations where this is a necessary tactic (e.g. a PP war and you don't want to use Psych Up on an opponent). I'm using the latest version of Chrome, if that helps.

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Reporting a bug in VGC 17. I can't use Tailwind Drifblim :Drifblim can't learn Tailwind because it's only obtainable from a previous generation.
Thats what it says. Drifblim gets Tailwind as a tutor move in gen 6, but it can then be banked, and be used to breed the move onto drifloon in gen 7. As a result, in gen 7, Drifblim can get tailwind as an egg move from a gen 6 parent who has the move.

Please fix this asap, because its hindering our practice.

Thank you.

Reporting a bug in VGC 17. I can't use Tailwind Drifblim :Drifblim can't learn Tailwind because it's only obtainable from a previous generation.
Thats what it says. Drifblim gets Tailwind as a tutor move in gen 6, but it can then be banked, and be used to breed the move onto drifloon in gen 7. As a result, in gen 7, Drifblim can get tailwind as an egg move from a gen 6 parent who has the move.

Please fix this asap, because its hindering our practice.

Thank you.
Having the same problem. but with E-Speed Dragonite. In HGSS, there was an in-game event that gave you a Dratini with Extremespeed. Extremespeed is also one its egg moves in Gen 4-7. So E-Speed Dragonite is legal and should not be banned.

I would appreciate if this was fixed soon, since I'm attending a Regional Championship next month.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
So Gen 1's stuff was released, and I decided to try this Tauros set:

New Nidoking (Tauros) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Zen Headbutt

Tauros gets Body Slam via TM in Gen 1, and Bank makes Hidden Abilities appear 100% of the time. This should be allowed in RU, but it isn't for some reason. Fix pls?

EDIT: Tested in OU and all of the Smogon Ladders, doesn't seem to be allowed for some reason. Articuno w/Bubble Beam and many other Gen 1-related Moves also don't seem to be on. May just be a lack of updates to the Ladders.

Attachments

So all my teams on my phone got messed up - every mon has the same ev spread as the first pokemon on the team. This is for every team I have. It doesn't affect their natures.

I don't know what happened.
In my team i had also oricorio.
When a Pokémon faints then you get to switch in a replacement at the end of the turn.
When you have more than one Pokémon faint, and you still have enough left to replace them all, you are asked in turn for each fainted slot which Pokémon to send out.
But if you don't have enough Pokémon left then you are asked for the slot in which you want your Pokémon to be played in case it makes a difference (this is more obvious in Triples battles).

Prankster Murkrow during the first turn and found my max speed invested Gengar outspeed by a scarfed Garchomp
Turn order in pokemon is decided at the beginning of a turn. Changing your speed stat in the middle of a turn will affect your next turn, but not the current one.

Aberforth

is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ubers Leader
example of bug I'm referring to can be found at 5:10 into the video (wont let me link with autostart time):

After turns are complete, there is a little flash of the options for the next turn before the animation plays out and removes those options. It's nothing major, but it is annoying. It seems to be triggered when a pokemon has fainted, but I've seen it happen at other times as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)