SM Ubers Group Play Tournament I- Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Quite Quiet

Ubers Group Play Tournament I
Rules
  • Games will be in the SM Ubers tier.
  • Standard Tournament Rules.
  • Battles are to be played on Pokemon Showdown.
  • Simple best of 3 games single elimination throughout the rest of the tournament.
  • Within your group, you will be having a miniature Round Robin series.
  • What is Round Robin? Pretty much facing everyone who is in your group ONCE in a series of ONE match to decide.
  • After everyone in your pool has faced each other, the top two participants of each group will be moving onto the next round. The top two will be decided by who has the best win/loss ratio. If an event of a tie happens, the contestants who are in the tie will battle again. If this issue is really holding the tournament back, I will do a coin flip so please don't make it come to that.
  • This process should last about 1-2 weeks.
  • I do not care if you post your replays in the group stage, but for resolution of any possible disputes I would appreciate if replays are at least saved.

Group Pool Play Rules
  • There will likely be either 9, 12 or 16 groups filled with either 4, 6 or 8 people.
Example:
Group A:
Player 1
Player 2
Player 3
Player 4

========

Group B:
Player 1
Player 2
Player 3
Player 4

~ Your 'seed' for your spot into the single elimination bracket will be depended on how well you placed in the Pool Play Rounds. In short terms, the better your performance in Pool Play, the better chance you have against easier opponents who barely made it out. ~
* This tournament counts for championship! *

Signups will be open until Wednesday at 11:59 or until we reach 196 players, whichever comes first.
ÉDIT: Groups will be posted and the tour started at 96 signups. Subs will be allowed so feel free to still sign up here after that.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)