Survivor SURVIVOR II - Won by OP

Tribal Council

Everyone, say hello to the jury. adiass, Texas Cloverleaf, Painter Oshawott, Steven Snype, Mikaav, and superstarsrock, who was voted out at the last tribal council, are here. They cannot speak or discuss anything with anyone in the thread.
sam-testings has won immunity. You can not vote for him. You can now submit your votes via your voting conversations. You have 48 hours to do so. All previous rules (check out the first tribal council for them) still apply. As always, feel free to ask Jalmont or me if you have any questions.

Tribal Council

The votes are in. Once the votes are read, the person voted out will be asked to leave tribal council immediately.
Now, i'll read the votes.

First vote:
Flyhn

Second vote:
TUO

Third vote:
Flyhn. That's two votes Flyhn, one vote TUO.

Thirteenth person voted out and the final member of our jury:
Flyhn

Flyhn, you've made it incredibly far, but the tribe has spoken and it's time for you to go.

Congratulations to OP, Sam-testings, and TUO for making it as far as you can go in this game! From here, the power now shifts to the jury, seven people you all had a hand in voting out of this game. I'll let Jalmont explain how the Final Tribal Council will work.

Now that we've reached the Final Tribal Council, the balance of power shifts from you three to our Jury, composed of seven players that you all had some part in voting out. For the next three days, you guys will have a chance to converse with the Jury and plead your case as to why you believe that you deserve their vote for the title of Sole Survivor and the winner of this game.

Here's how it's going to work - adiass Texas Cloverleaf Painter Oshawott Steven Snype Mikaav superstarsrock Flyhn, you guys are the Jury (in case you've forgotten). For the next three days/as long as there's discussion going, you guys have the opportunity to ask questions to our finalists, make any general statement you want, or say nothing if you so choose. After the discussion portion is over, you will then PM me and rssp1 with a vote. This vote is who you believe deserves to win the game - you are not voting anyone out, as we've done for most of the game.

For the finalists - OP Sam-testings TUO, this is your chance to explain why you think you deserve to win the game. Talk to the Jury and do your best to try and convince them that you are worthy of their vote.

also you aren't allowed to sell your vote or anything like that so no quid pro quo agreements (like I'll ghost you in all ur tournament games for my vote or shit like that pls). thx

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
To each of you I ask: what stands you out from the other three and why should I not vote for the others? I don't care about why I ought to vote for you since frankly none of you really stood out to me and since I have not worked with either of you three to much degree, I am not particularly favored to vote for anyone. Since none of you three have really talked interacted with me much and me having no idea how you guys played due to the secrecy of the other challenges/PMs, I don't think that any of you three deserve to win as individuals. As a group, you certainly did well, but nothing about you stuck out from the others. If I ask you why I should vote for you, I have a feeling I'm just going to get fluff, which is not helpful nor entertaining for me. Therefore, I will approach this if you will tell me why the others shouldn't get my vote. Approach it from whatever angle you like.

So tell me why you think the other two shouldn't get a vote from me. If you make the best case, you will get it.

To each of you I ask: what stands you out from the other three and why should I not vote for the others? I don't care about why I ought to vote for you since frankly none of you really stood out to me and since I have not worked with either of you three to much degree, I am not particularly favored to vote for anyone. Since none of you three have really talked interacted with me much and me having no idea how you guys played due to the secrecy of the other challenges/PMs, I don't think that any of you three deserve to win as individuals. As a group, you certainly did well, but nothing about you stuck out from the others. If I ask you why I should vote for you, I have a feeling I'm just going to get fluff, which is not helpful nor entertaining for me. Therefore, I will approach this if you will tell me why the others shouldn't get my vote. Approach it from whatever angle you like.

So tell me why you think the other two shouldn't get a vote from me. If you make the best case, you will get it.
Tell me why you deserve to win, tell me how you were involved with lynches, how your performance was in challenges, and why you should deserve my vote specifically
I think there is something you guys have to know about all-the way back in the pre-merge, at the point of the first tribe swap.

Given the fact that this isn't real survivor, and that we all have our own shit to do alongside this, I felt the game/alliances would form p quickly and dominate the game. Texas Cloverleaf, King and I had an alliance on the original gold tribe, which I went along with at first, but it was clear that it wasn't gonna last since I wasn't too close with either of you. When the tribe swap happened, and the Silver2 Tribe lost immunity, I very easily could have voted together with sam, King, and Jethalal to vote out Flyhn, since he was the most active strategic dude out there. However, I flipped the vote on King, together w/ Flyhn OP & Sam, which ended up being the alliance that got to the end of this game. I had a pretty good read on Flyhn's intentions, so I knew I could play along with him until F4/F5, then use my pre-game affiliation with Sam and OP to clinch the game. Although I didn't do as much in the early-merge part of the game where some of you were voted out, this was a conscious decision on my end as I knew my path to win ever since that King vote.

I feel that OP also has a bit of a case though, as he got no votes cast against him throughout the entirety of the game, compared to my one vote. However, I don't think i tmakes THAT much of a difference.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
I think there is something you guys have to know about all-the way back in the pre-merge, at the point of the first tribe swap.

Given the fact that this isn't real survivor, and that we all have our own shit to do alongside this, I felt the game/alliances would form p quickly and dominate the game. Texas Cloverleaf, King and I had an alliance on the original gold tribe, which I went along with at first, but it was clear that it wasn't gonna last since I wasn't too close with either of you. When the tribe swap happened, and the Silver2 Tribe lost immunity, I very easily could have voted together with sam, King, and Jethalal to vote out Flyhn, since he was the most active strategic dude out there. However, I flipped the vote on King, together w/ Flyhn OP & Sam, which ended up being the alliance that got to the end of this game. I had a pretty good read on Flyhn's intentions, so I knew I could play along with him until F4/F5, then use my pre-game affiliation with Sam and OP to clinch the game. Although I didn't do as much in the early-merge part of the game where some of you were voted out, this was a conscious decision on my end as I knew my path to win ever since that King vote.

I feel that OP also has a bit of a case though, as he got no votes cast against him throughout the entirety of the game, compared to my one vote. However, I don't think i tmakes THAT much of a difference.
While I appreciate the insight on how you played the game, you failed to answer my question. Please answer my question.

While I appreciate the insight on how you played the game, you failed to answer my question. Please answer my question.
Ok if you want a quick answer that differs me from the other two:

I joined the alliance of 3+flyhn in order for this exact scenario to play out, and I had voting Flyhn out at F4/F5 as my keikaku ever since the pre-merge, while I feel the other two did not plan this and only did it when the opportunity was presented to them.

TUO and sam: what made u guys flip ur vote during king vs flyhn council?

OP : what was your voting plans after the merge?
This was mostly something I did as I knew that I would have a hard time finding a winning scenario for me if the OG golds eliminated to OG Silvers given the way the tribe was set up. Getting out King was the first step to setting up the endgame I'm in now.

Alright a couple questions:

A triple elimination lc tournament is hosted with the 3 players being the remaining survivors. Who wins that tournament?*

Is a hotdog a sandwich?

Better Drake album: Views or More Life?

Pancakes or Waffles?

Of the other two contestants besides yourself, who deserves to win more?*

What is the best item to use on Mamoswine in OU?

Best generation of Pokemon from 1-6?

If you were given a vote for the winner, would you vote for yourself?*

Out of the eliminated survivors, who do you think deserved to win most?*

Sam-testings , do you praiserufflets?

TUO , what was your strategy from the point where there were 6 survivors left onwards?

OP , do you think the lc room alliance was ever in any danger?

Answer as many or as few as you want, but if you can please at least answer the ones marked with an asterisk and the personalized ones, and feel free to answer the questions I directed towards the other survivors.

sam-testings

What a beautiful face, I have found in this place
Heyo, was waiting for most of the questions to come in before I posted

I suppose one of the larger reasons to vote for me is that I was more involved in this than the other two. TUO didn't really seem like he was trying, and while OP was there, he didn't seem super invested into this from what I saw. I was helping teammates with teams, tried to schedule battles asap etc etc. I suppose that's all I got.
TUO and sam: what made u guys flip ur vote during king vs flyhn council?

Er not sure what you mean here since I never flipped my vote. Gonna reveal here that I decided to throwaway for this vote and voted adiass since I personally was rather conflicted.

A triple elimination lc tournament is hosted with the 3 players being the remaining survivors. Who wins that tournament?*

Is a hotdog a sandwich?

Pancakes or Waffles?

TUO , what was your strategy from the point where there were 6 survivors left onwards?

Answer as many or as few as you want, but if you can please at least answer the ones marked with an asterisk and the personalized ones, and feel free to answer the questions I directed towards the other survivors.
1) Probably OP, he's legitimately the best LC player out of us. He's in spl u kno :o
2) Depends on your definition of sandwich. Like legit
3) Views
4) Waffles (have them less often than pancakes so I just want them more)
5) probably OP
6) Depends on what you are using it for. Suicide lead, sash. Anything else, Life Orb
7) Oof, gonna go with Gen 4 here. Has my favorite LC and OU meta.
8) ngl, yeah I'd vote for myself.
9) Hmm, probably a bit biased, but probably flynh. He spent a good amount of time actually scheming and doing stuff.
10) eh sure why not. rssp1 promised to give me free stuff whenever i finally met him irl if I keep praising them

I think that should answer most of your questions, even if I didnt answer it directly. Its been a fun experience yall, I gotta do more circus maximus stuff :)

Haven't really posted because busy with school finals + spl semi finals, sorry for the late af response.

I was more active than TUO and did better in challenges than Sam. I completely committed to our alliance because I knew it was the best path to victory, while Sam seemed to have some doubts, such as when he threw away his vote during king vs flyhn. I wasn't exactly the most talkative person, but I think I contributed to chat more often than TUO did and rarely missed a challenge while he missed multiple.
Vote out the members of the other alliance, then use TUO, Sam, Flyhn, and my majority to eliminate everyone but us, prioritizing those that had the biggest chance of gaining immunity, and lastly voting off Flyhn at final four/five.

1. I win, TUO gets 2nd, Sam tried.
2. Definitely.
4. Grew up preferring pancakes, have shifted to waffles recently.
5. TUO, he has the original alliance idea and I didn't actually communicate w/ Sam that much
6. Why would you play OU when LC is 1000x cuter?
7. DPP LC is my favorite meta of all time, gotta go with gen 4
8. Not sure who I'd vote for, all the choices suck
9. From my interactions, 100% Flyhn. He spent way more time and put in way more effort than any of the three of us did. He was a really valuable guy to have around, it was just unfortunate the ragtag group of LC players had a strong bond.
10. I didn't. We all remained pretty neutral and were cool with most everyone we needed to be cool with. I think Sam was the only one of us to ever be in any danger and receive a few votes, but we had the majority working with us at that point.

Is a hotdog a sandwich?

Pancakes or Waffles?

1. Depending on how much participation we have on the tour, I'd say if there were preps/ cting OP would win over me since I'm pretty easy to c/t
2. It is not a sandwich, but there is a thing called a hotdog sandwich
3. I'm from the Philippines I only know Asian shit
4. Waffles
5. sam-testings was a bit more active
6. LO
7. 5
8. Sure, I think I was aware enough of my position in the game, which matters a lot to me.
9. I'd say either Snype or Flyhn, leaning towards Snype since I could have gotten rid of Flyhn before the merge even started. Flyhn did work very hard though.
10. F6 was the last chance I had to be somewhat inactive, since I wouldn't want Flyhn to somehow get you and Mikaav to vote me out for inactivity then bringing OP & sam to the end, which would make sense for him if I WAS more active.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)