NOC Why is there a gun in my popcorn? GAME OVER SCUM WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
there are no 'lock clears'

to even suggest such seems like you are a. mafia and b. want a village player to waste a shot on another

should you convince some buffoon to waste a shot on me, you can then say my alignment of town means nothing about your alignment being scum and blah blah

i think it's suboptimal gameplay to try and transfer the shot to a "competent" villager whose reads you agree with more or whatever for the record, at the expense of a village life. hence why i think the haruno shot is p junk unless someone builds a case on him to be mafia cause i'm not seeing it rn. we should always be aiming for the most suspicious user, ultimately if the gunbearer is intelligent and invested in the game they will follow their own town reads' suggestions to some degree and aim properly.

the mafia clearly must've found texas more volatile than sam or myself (or sam is mafia) and hoped he would get himself out of the game misfiring instantly. this suggests to me the mafia is largely comprised of newer players who have less experience playing a noc with sam/me or older players like flyhn who do have the experience but probably won't have been vocal about it.

likely people who would try and set up a d1 misfire onto texas or blazade (who else is deemed 'good' ? josh ?) over me/sam:
Hitmonleet
MoodyCloud
winter-delta
Fort Colorcastle
DeathByWobbuffet
Former Hope
Martin

I think the shot should be within these 7 users. barring some evident scumslip

those who have played with them, who do you find most likely to suggest/support texas as the d1 gunbearer OR not hold an opinion any which way?
discuss

Don't give me the gun I have no idea what I'm doing

Or is that a reason to give it to me early?

Anyway I would shoot among the less active players to avoid playing into the "give the gun to the threats asap" plan I suspect

Asek

Banned deucer.
I agree with yetis shot list but for a completely different reason in that id rather clear idling slots out earlier to save risk of having to choose between multiple idlers (with chance of one being town) come last gunbearer, and having a stronger player as last gunbearer is much more desirable (no disparagement intended bros)

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
@uncle Sam and Yeti talk to me a bit about how you typically play NOCs
D1NOCMISLYNCH onto an idling cuck like acidphoenix has been :pirate:

i call it like i see it and raise discussion when the blathering going on strikes me as ultimately irrelevant and scum filler. ill prob get into an argument with someone whos overly defensive and cant handle being (rightfully) scumread. idc what someone else thinks is the "optimal" way to play if i disagree, im going to play my game and scumhunt and direct conversation as needed. i never find d1 to be conclusive enough for lynch material, its all just mass hysteria, but i'll include it in my personal sheet of connections if i cbf to make one anyway.

Also I wasted my 4k in this thread I hope you're happy Knights
Rough justice.

D1NOCMISLYNCH onto an idling cuck like acidphoenix has been :pirate:

i call it like i see it and raise discussion when the blathering going on strikes me as ultimately irrelevant and scum filler. ill prob get into an argument with someone whos overly defensive and cant handle being (rightfully) scumread. idc what someone else thinks is the "optimal" way to play if i disagree, im going to play my game and scumhunt and direct conversation as needed. i never find d1 to be conclusive enough for lynch material, its all just mass hysteria, but i'll include it in my personal sheet of connections if i cbf to make one anyway.
is acidpheonix in this game?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)