NOC Why is there a gun in my popcorn? GAME OVER SCUM WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shots list from texas was: twin, fort, death

uncle sam and asek are pushing in a way that could make one of them enter that list. I don't see how or why they would do that as bros

I think I've said on multiple instances I really do dislike D1, especially in big games. Imo today was the start when people actually started doing things that are actually remarkable hence the lack of content, though I probably will post observations soonish

inconclusive. he got called out for having a bunch of hypocritical posts in the MU hydra game we were town where nobody was familiar with his meta, he will drive conversation and stir up discussion and pressure idlers though so i don't think he's the greatest d1 shot but you can read every prior noc wherein i also state lynching ppl who will drive discussion and idlers is a subpar play. getting into a spat with (insertuserhere) is par for the course of sam's noc play. he will reveal himself as scum or town as the game goes on but i honestly couldn't conclusively say based on d1

nobody can conclusively say anything based on d1, it's just too little information with nothing factual about alignment. just speculation. he hasn't posted enough yet to formulate a proper speculation.
Make a gut read then

Fart big post/Tier list:

Texas
Likely town:
Flyhn
hitmonleet
josh
DLE (this is more for fun)

Might be town:
MoodyCloud
twin
Asek
UncleSam

Haruno:
Haruno
Yeti:
Yeti

Null/Leftover:
Blazade
Fort Colorcastle
DeathByWobbuffet
Former Hope
Jalmont
Aura Guardian
shubaka
winter-delta

Blazade might have rolled scum, I feel like he'd be more active. His read on me and josh both being town early could be a good sign he's town though. AG I'm unsure about in general. Lots of work but I get pocketed by walls of text easily so I'm sort of coasting past that. winter-delta needs to post /anything/, same with DeathByWobbuffet. Shubaka I'll never read this game I think, I've had problems reading that slot in the past. There's some road block with their posting style that always looks scummy to me and random derps that look townie as either alignment. People are saying they're scum, so w/e. Would be someone I would shoot if I felt lost.

Think Sam and Asek could be having a town/town fight. I want to read over their stuff again tomorrow after I get some sleep

Flyhn is my top town. I feel like their posts are super earnest and the reads they've had have all come from a townie mindset. If I'm wrong here I also think it'll become really apparent the further we get in the game.

I'd probably blast anyone in the null/leftover and feel relatively okay about it. I keep feeling like I should have some opinion about Fort Colorcastle so they'll probably be the person I iso later. I think Yeti could actually be town but we'll see. I'm worried this slot will end up being the most volatile for town win because of the way Yeti plays the game.

Also I selfishly think Jalmont is a good shot because they're a strong player who will slank hard and be relatively hard to read as either alignment. BUT I think (kind of like yeti) that it's a shot that should be made a little later in the game because if they're town they'll likely take a good shot with more information.

I DIDN'T MAKE THIS POST BECAUSE OF WHAT YETI SAID I PROMISE OKAY

Reading relationships is important but reading them pre flip is also a huge trap especially because people aren't stupid and will start to distance appropriately.

Not reading a lot that's alignment indicative yet, this is some good discussion but it just reads like people are comfortable talking so far. Like even Aura Guardian who has taken some leaps of faith in his scumreads in my opinion he took weird logic in Deathnote (as scum, but truly believing that it was town logic at the time and using it to bus).

Moody Cloud reads less comfortable but I guess life's hard when you don't get to be Town Watcher every NOC.

Uncle Sam is doing the Uncle Sam thing, no reason to be suspicious of it yet.

DeathbyWobbuffet please do better this game than every other NOC you've done otherwise I will shoot you when I get the gun.

Hitmonleet reads ok, definitely less awkward than Deathnote but hard to judge the learning curve here.

I know I said I'd read everything but damn, 12 pages. Maybe I'll go through it more in-depth later but here's some quick reads for now.

I don't like how Empoof's just been posting one-liners, but maybe that's how he always plays, idk. From what I've seen so far his reads have been pretty baseless too. I agree with Flyhn that Former Hope has been acting kinda strange. In the only other NOC game I've been in with them I remember their posts tended to be a lot more detailed and they were a fair bit more active as well.

Really don't understand this post from asek. I mean it was poorly worded but I dont see how the fact that he used "literally assuming" makes him a better shot? I do find UncleSam asking for his potential teammates a little scummy though, especially since he then went back on it and told twin that he didn't need to give them.

Jalmont/shub/winter-delta have been lurking a fair bit, so I'm not really sure about any of them. Would like to hear something, although I can't really talk myself.

Also Texas I'm fine with taking the gun if you want.

Oh, I don't want Texas to die. But if he thinks I'm scum then I'm fine with being shot.
Who do you think you would shoot if you were the first shot? Do you trust yourself to hit scum right away?

Also hi, we played on mafiascum together before. I pushed you to a lynch day 1 and softed doctor to get killed by your partner. So you should know a little about me if anything. And I just posted a wall with details on my things Q_Q

Who do you think you would shoot if you were the first shot? Do you trust yourself to hit scum right away?

Also hi, we played on mafiascum together before. I pushed you to a lynch day 1 and softed doctor to get killed by your partner. So you should know a little about me if anything. And I just posted a wall with details on my things Q_Q
Oh yeah I almost forgot about that game lol. Perhaps it's because I got lynched day 1 as scum and we lost.

I'd probably shoot Former Hope. Don't trust myself though.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
In case it wasn't obvious I give zero fucks about what people think in a game like this since honestly everything is NAI as far as I'm concerned. Fuck people that can seriously believe that anyone that would do some tldr read lists with no reasoning except I like pulling shit out of my ass. As far as I'm aware there's no fucking way for town to accurately solve because it's a NOC, and there's no fucking way to clean anyone. And frankly I don't have to.

Town's wincon is laughably easy, you don't even need to try to read anyone, if we fucking random every shot, the odds are in our favor. Even if we choose not to rand it, the last two/three players remaining only need to clear one fucking town, even if it's 3:7 or 2:7 as long as the remaining town isn't retarded they'll be able to pull through. I can honestly say until say cycle 10 this game is not wOrth discussing especially when people are grasping at the thinnest of straws.

Hell the only thing that town can even use is how Texas was chosen to own the gun and next to no one discussed it bar yeti who mentioned that the only reason texas would get it because US is mafia or the mafia don't know that US is a fuckinng loose cannon and likely to shoot some poor noob town day 1. Aside from that I don't think I've seen shit.

Long ass deadline is dumb as fuck. We shouldn't even need 24 hours of discussion and when I get the gun I promise it'll only take me 10min to make each shot.

In case it wasn't obvious I give zero fucks about what people think in a game like this since honestly everything is NAI as far as I'm concerned. Fuck people that can seriously believe that anyone that would do some tldr read lists with no reasoning except I like pulling shit out of my ass. As far as I'm aware there's no fucking way for town to accurately solve because it's a NOC, and there's no fucking way to clean anyone. And frankly I don't have to.

Town's wincon is laughably easy, you don't even need to try to read anyone, if we fucking random every shot, the odds are in our favor. Even if we choose not to rand it, the last two/three players remaining only need to clear one fucking town, even if it's 3:7 or 2:7 as long as the remaining town isn't retarded they'll be able to pull through. I can honestly say until say cycle 10 this game is not wOrth discussing especially when people are grasping at the thinnest of straws.

Hell the only thing that town can even use is how Texas was chosen to own the gun and next to no one discussed it bar yeti who mentioned that the only reason texas would get it because US is mafia or the mafia don't know that US is a fuckinng loose cannon and likely to shoot some poor noob town day 1. Aside from that I don't think I've seen shit.

Long ass deadline is dumb as fuck. We shouldn't even need 24 hours of discussion and when I get the gun I promise it'll only take me 10min to make each shot.
Except for the expletives, I rather agree with this post.

math says that EVEN WITH THE WORST POSSIBLE TOWN SCENARIO (2t:7m), we have a 1/8 chance of winning. (7/8 * 6/7 * 5/6 * 4/5 ... * 1/2)
But that "worst case scenario" is only possible 0.016% of the time.

Even from 8t:7m, we get a chance of victory that's basically 50% (7town targets nad 7 mafia targets at that point).

Just for the lols, I also mathed that we have ~0.19% to cleansweep the scum on the first 7 days.

if there's problems with these numbers then come bite me.

Asek

Banned deucer.
Also just read that im in blazade and empoofs biggest threat lists. Cute

For the record i think the biggest threat to me if they are mafia is twin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)