NOC Why is there a gun in my popcorn? GAME OVER SCUM WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of his own words. I'm not willing to play an rng game. Sure, the odds are it's more likely to result in a town win in the end, but i doubt enough people will agree to just make this game an rng test. I certainly don't. And that one shot Haruno takes, given they get it early, is still more likely to hit Town than it is to hit Scum. I'm just not willing to gamble it when there's still a chance this is truly town!haruno just to lose 2 townies for the price of one. Maybe later in the game when we're in a bad position we can give him gun and let him rng it as he pleases, but not now.

Also, please stop lumping me with people who have even less content than i do and not at least acknowledge i'm doing slightly better? Seriously, i'm trying. Sorry, but i have limited free time and i don't want to spend every minute of it getting yelled at. I have a few set times each night where i decide "Okay, i'll check Smogon now", and usually it's brief. Stop comparing my activity to games that took place over summer either. Summer is when i have more free time, why do you expect me to have the same activity in different games that take place over different seasons? Three, i AM doing something, it's not like i'm actively TRYING to not be here. It's not like i think when i post something that it lacks substance. I'm trying to balance things out between 5 goddamn things in my freetime ALONE. You're lucky this is within the top half in terms of my dedication to it. Don't blow it

If you want a reads list, i'm already past the time i have to be offline for the night. Tomorrow. It'll be the first thing i do when i get home.
Is it just me or this is a huge overreaction for a really simple question and I never lumped you in with other people who are idle.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
okay, quick reads list. ppl in no particular order within categories

/people/ who I would be shocked to flip scum
Hitmonleet
flyhn
ag
Empoof (lower than the other 3)

/NULL/
green eggs and sam
jalmont
winter (scum lean and I'm cool with him being shot because he is doing literally 0, even if I don't think it's that ai)
blazade
asek (slight scum lean)
fort (he is posting soon so I'll withhold judgment)
dbw (more posting than I've ever seen but he idles to the point of getting subbed as both alignments, so I don't rly have an opinion other than him calling yeti out for idling was hilarious)
dle (he's good enough to post more than literally 0 as scum so....)

/people/ who I would be shocked to flip town
twin
moody (idling even for him, haven't seen his scum game iirc and this doesn't remind me of his town game)
yeti
fh

to all yall in my scum pile: I can always be convinced. don't get resigned and/or shit fling.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yeti is extremely scummy from the last 6 or so pages and she is just lashing out at people to save her own skin at this point imo. Former Hope What makes you think yeti's frustration is towny?
good take when ur on my shady list for your complete lack of contributions. pls point to where im lashing out at anyone. my amazement a complete non-entity like DBW would be hypocritical enough to try and call me out for filler posts isnt lashing out btw.

Asek

Banned deucer.
good take when ur on my shady list for your complete lack of contributions. pls point to where im lashing out at anyone. my amazement a complete non-entity like DBW would be hypocritical enough to try and call me out for filler posts isnt lashing out btw.
u called the entire playerlist minus 3 a good shot and u wanna talk about contributions

Yeti

dark saturday
not bad =/= good

i have very clear priority for who i think should be shot, obviously i have more ppl who could be mafia than actually are atm because the idlers make it impossible to tell who is actually mafia and who is town cause they have..... no information either way.

for instance the team could break down into:

dle/dbw/jalmont/twin
OR
w-d/fort/moody
OR
dle/fort/jalmont/moody
ETC

there is just no way to tell atm which possible combination of idlers is actually scum but i think these are by far the best candidates to shoot from, for the reasons i listed. them flipping scum would inform who should be shot next or who should move down to subpar shot.

if you cant tell the difference between "i think these idlers are very likely to be mafia for this reason and thus a good shot" and "i think these ppl have a chance of being mafia but should not be shot before any of the above" when reading that post then i really cant help you, thats on you for being just plain bad at analyzing posts in a noc.

Yeti

dark saturday
winter-delta and DBW become my strongest scum reads without activity

w-d for the aforementioned post wherein she (?) does the typical "i have nothing new to add so i just wont add anything or reiterate what people have said i also believe" coasting scum line. to me this is a sure sign of scum who dont really know how to appear town, so they just dont bother.

DBW for that post in which he simultaneously tries to call me, one of the highest-volume posters who actually makes statements, out for "filler posts" yet defends DLE who subbed in and went completely idle. i think DBW is unlikely to be a sam partner due to his post where he says that weird "if you had been the gunbearer sam would be more likely to be mafia" thing that, while true, is ultimately irrelevant to the game but felt like it was just trying to cast shade onto sam. reading his posts itt he is quick to try and call out other people for idling/filler posts while also recognizing he is one yet doing nothing about it. i think he's projecting here, he knows he's idling scum so he thinks everyone else he perceives as not contributing (and clearly me calling out his scumbuddies is not contributing to his win kek) is also scummy.
see:
this callout onto moody: Lol what? You haven't posted for like 3 pages and then you go and make a one-liner saying you agree with a particular post. Are you gonna give some thoughts of your own or are you gonna keep lurking?
which i said was ironic
DBW replies: When I was called out for lurking I at least gave some thoughts of my own instead of just piggybacking.
kiddo u been lurking THIS WHOLE GAME and havent given any thoughts. dont play.
also crap like this: Oh, I don't want Texas to die. But if he thinks I'm scum then I'm fine with being shot. + DBW saying "12 pages too much to read even tho i said i would qq"
just feels like typical scum language. the whole "you can shoot me if you want, the gunbearer will die but then i'll get it so it's k" and abortion of plans to post in depth noise. always scum.

AG moves up in the list just because i dislike how he tried to turn a "lean town" that was in direct response to being asked to CHOOSE "do you lean town or scum on sam right now" into a much stronger town read than it actually was. he's been posting this game so he's not an inactivity read but i don't think his posts are as logical or properly constructed as i would expect, IE town!ag could find the inconclusive-->lean town read odd and point it out, but town!ag doesn't neglect the fact that the lean town was in response to not being able to give inconclusive as a read + new information + doesn't put a lot more weight behind the read than there actually is.

twin stays highish simply because normally he is way more vocal and pushy in games, i think someone else said he always tunnels on some poor dude which i feel is true, i don't know if twin is trying to turn over a new leaf in how he plays or is just scum who doesn't want to be as visible as he usually is. scum often don't like to be the center of attention unless absolutely necessary whereas i feel like town!twin is very willing to make himself known and present in the game.

i still suspect jalmont a bit just because he is normally very helpful as town and i feel that absence this game. he's not driving any discussion, but he's very reactionary. idk maybe he plays nocs different than ocs tho.

Asek

Banned deucer.
if you cant tell the difference between "i think these idlers are very likely to be mafia for this reason and thus a good shot" and "i think these ppl have a chance of being mafia but should not be shot before any of the above" when reading that post then i really cant help you, thats on you for being just plain bad at analyzing posts in a noc.

Cool I think yeti's probably town for her posts today.

I am bad at reads, like giving them, but I think my reads are at least decent. I'll try to expand more on my own this game.

Josh lemme check out your dank reads post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)