Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sprites for the 7th Generation pokemon aren't shiny from the back if you pick a shiny pokemon (for example, if you have a shiny Palossand, it will still look normal from behind, but your opponent will see the shiny Palossand)
upload_2017-3-29_13-58-2.png

upload_2017-3-29_14-8-54.png

Also, if you re using an Unfezant, it looks like the male sprite from the back, even if you have a female.
upload_2017-3-29_13-56-34.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lionyx

メラミ
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
The sprites for the 7th Generation pokemon aren't shiny from the back if you pick a shiny pokemon (for example, if you have a shiny Palossand, it will still look normal from behind, but your opponent will see the shiny Palossand)
View attachment 80009
View attachment 80010
Also, if you re using an Unfezant, it looks like the male sprite from the back, even if you have a female.
View attachment 80008
Most of the missing backsprites aren't being added for a simple reason: nobody has made them yet. They will of course be added whenever someone makes them but until then we're using the simple solution aka using the closer sprite possible

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
why is my blissey illegal
There are only certain Gen 1 Pokemon that can be shiny. iirc it's only Gifts (which includes Starters and Game Corner mons), Stationaries, In-Game trades and some Fishing mons, but standard wild encounters (of which Chansey/Blissey is one) CANNOT be shiny upon transfer, hence this is illegal. I know someone who compiled a complete list of which Pokemon can and cannot be shiny with transfer (and I have contacted them to ask them for it, I'll put it here when they give it to me if they let me), but I can assure you that Chansey/Blissey is not able to be shiny when transferred from the VC Gen 1 games.

I don't know if this is an actual bug, it wasn't listed, but I was making a monotype team and I decided to use mega charizard X. I checked to make sure he wasn't banned but instead of getting that, I got a message that told me that I needed a common type. My team was Landorus-T and Charizard. Maybe they forgot Landorus-T was a flying type? IDK but I wanted to use him.

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
I don't know if this is an actual bug, it wasn't listed, but I was making a monotype team and I decided to use mega charizard X. I checked to make sure he wasn't banned but instead of getting that, I got a message that told me that I needed a common type. My team was Landorus-T and Charizard. Maybe they forgot Landorus-T was a flying type? IDK but I wanted to use him.
Charizard-X becomes Fire/Dragon after mega evolving, thus not allowing you to use it on mono flying

Hello, I'd like to report what I believe to be a bug. Lilligant did not activate an eject button with petal dance before oricorio copied the move with dancer. The text read 'Politoed is switched out with the eject button' even though it was not switched out. So I'm thinking even if dancer is supposed to activate before eject buttons, there is some kind of textual error.

This might need to be checked with a real console (I don't have one). This occurs at move four in the replay below.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7doublesoususpecttest-555498794

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Doublade's BW back sprite is not transparent and has a massive white box around it. I am not completely sure whether or not I should have posted this here or in the sprite fix thread. So I apologize if this isn't the correct place.

Doublade's BW back sprite is not transparent and has a massive white box around it. I am not completely sure whether or not I should have posted this here or in the sprite fix thread. So I apologize if this isn't the correct place.

I tried to find a place to post about 2d sprites, but to no avail, so I guess I'll tack this on until someone who knows better redirects us:

Hello again,

I did not save the replay, but I played a game where Aegislash's kings shield move removed the 'soak' effect from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)