NOC Why is there a gun in my popcorn? GAME OVER SCUM WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of dislike this post, at this point in time you should have more than 2 scum reads, or at least a better picture of where to go next, if you're town.

Hitmonleet what are your reads at this moment and why, what would make you posit scumteams based on FH and Twin flipping either town or mafia?
It's more that they're the only two who I'm pretty confident are Mafia at this point. I'd feel better about a lot of my reads if they flip, but the current scumteam I'm theorizing, according to a Mafia Flip from both, is:

Shubaka (Ded)
WinterD (Ded)
Former (I've been saying this since the beginning)
Twin (He's starting to act like Former-lite, and I don't like it)
UncleSam (His acting like he's been contributing a lot, and all the vanishing [although that may be due to irl] feels kind of off to me)
Aura Guardian (I just have a bad feeling about this guy. After looking over a few of his posts again, they're a bit weak in the logic department, imo.)
??? (Someone unlikely, like Flyhn. I'm currently at a blank for the last slot.)

If Twin is town:
Former (Same)
UncleSam (still the same)
Moody (I have a feeling that at least one of Twin/Moody is maf. They've both been kind of reticent and unhelpful, and I don't think that Maf would have 2/5 do that, imo.)
Blazade (His posts are somewhat non-existent, and lacking. Tbh, I forgot he was even in this game for a while, and I don't like that his actions and posts warrant that. It feels off to me.)
??? (I'm still not confident in this last slot. It could maybe be King_? I'm not sure)

I'm pretty confident Former is mafia, if he DOES flip town, that completely screws up most of my reads, and I'll have to reevaluate things.

What with the subs, I'm going to have to look over things for full thoughts (and I still have a lot of ISOs to do, so that may be a bit).

It's more that they're the only two who I'm pretty confident are Mafia at this point. I'd feel better about a lot of my reads if they flip, but the current scumteam I'm theorizing, according to a Mafia Flip from both, is:

Shubaka (Ded)
WinterD (Ded)
Former (I've been saying this since the beginning)
Twin (He's starting to act like Former-lite, and I don't like it)
UncleSam (His acting like he's been contributing a lot, and all the vanishing [although that may be due to irl] feels kind of off to me)
Aura Guardian (I just have a bad feeling about this guy. After looking over a few of his posts again, they're a bit weak in the logic department, imo.)
??? (Someone unlikely, like Flyhn. I'm currently at a blank for the last slot.)

If Twin is town:
Former (Same)
UncleSam (still the same)
Moody (I have a feeling that at least one of Twin/Moody is maf. They've both been kind of reticent and unhelpful, and I don't think that Maf would have 2/5 do that, imo.)
Blazade (His posts are somewhat non-existent, and lacking. Tbh, I forgot he was even in this game for a while, and I don't like that his actions and posts warrant that. It feels off to me.)
??? (I'm still not confident in this last slot. It could maybe be King_? I'm not sure)

I'm pretty confident Former is mafia, if he DOES flip town, that completely screws up most of my reads, and I'll have to reevaluate things.

What with the subs, I'm going to have to look over things for full thoughts (and I still have a lot of ISOs to do, so that may be a bit).
What makes you think me+moody is a TvS

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I thought Fort was looking bad and imo King_ doesn't look much better though at least he is playing for real and picking some fights with people

Twin is looking better to me a towntell of his is how annoyed you get at him when he posts and it's off the scale this game

Blazade I would shoot and probably Walrein too tbh DLE I thought was really scummy and I've not liked any of Walrein's contributions since he subbed in.

I'd shoot King_/Walrein/Blazade basically, probably in that order though I'd want Walrein to talk more before shooting him for real.

Hitmonleet I don't really like his recent contributions as much, and AG has been going downhill for a while. Yeti looks a bit better to me now and Asek I'm sort of gutreading town now tbqh

I think the shot should be between King_/Walrein/Blazade and I think that anyone else is probably a poor shot today.

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Should be getting around to that AG ISO tommorow, lost the time today, and yesterday drained my energy a bit tbh.. took 3 hours to compile all the winter interactions while still keeping up with the thread, then I got into that argument with twin about wifom and it just.. ugh @_@

Asek

Banned deucer.
No, I mean a READS post. As in, with everyone.
Not everyone does reads lists. I dont place much emphasis on them personally. I think its quite easy for scum.to compile reads lists as well. Its more important to provide reasoning on your strongest scum and town reads in this game especially, as to probide the gunholdet with your opinion on a HEY YOU SHOULD SHOOT X IN MY OPINION BUT DO NOT SHOOT Y. Thats what theyre really looking for

Asek you should read twin's reads list, it's SUPER detailed. Feels like you're completely fine with twin being a hypocrite (asking for detailed reads whilst giving shit). I'd like Blazade and Asek to give me a list of reads as of now. (if this is something you think is scummy for me to ask, it's pretty much what twin has done and no one has said anything so Fuck You.)

Asek

Banned deucer.
Asek you should read twin's reads list, it's SUPER detailed. Feels like you're completely fine with twin being a hypocrite (asking for detailed reads whilst giving shit). I'd like Blazade and Asek to give me a list of reads as of now. (if this is something you think is scummy for me to ask, it's pretty much what twin has done and no one has said anything so Fuck You.)
Can you link the post

Im.not doing a reads list lol

Im about to board my ridr make it quick

King_ is scum because he is doing the exact same shit in dbz and deathnote noc to a fucking tee. Post a reads list with extremely shallow reasoning on everybody. Then in his extremely shallow reasoning reads list put a scum teammate in one of most scum read which I think is sam rn so when they flip scum he looks better. Then when pressure gets put on him deflect to another scum read in his shallow reads list that ends up being town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)