LC LC Spring Seasonal - Round 4

activity my opponent hasnt responded all week and he was last seen yesterday. im busy this evening and tomorrow!

Reactions: Jox

Empo

is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 30 Championis the Smogon Tour Season 33 Championwon the 17th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
My opponent missed the scheduled time, saturday 4 pm gmt +2. I am still waiting and its 7 pm.

Empo

is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 30 Championis the Smogon Tour Season 33 Championwon the 17th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
Yeah i am calling activity at this point since I tried to schedule as soon as possible saying that i preferred to play earlier in the week, but the dude proposed saturday and i was fine, because i once scheduled with him and he has been a john there as well. But despite this, he hasnt been online since thursday and what i want to say is if he doesnt show up today at a decent time because i gotta study for the most of time, consider this an activity post.

kaori

Fully Automated Gay Space Communism
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
DPL Champion
activity, opp said he'd be on around tour time and ive been on for an hour. gonna be doing scholarship apps the rest of the day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)