Other Politics cycle 1

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
why was trump not a lizard person. like seriously have you seen the hands on those things?

judging by BT's "town meta" I'm p sure it's him- he hasn't played in a while but uh yeah there have been a few games I've played with him.

vote Blue_Tornado

why was trump not a lizard person. like seriously have you seen the hands on those things?

judging by BT's "town meta" I'm p sure it's him- he hasn't played in a while but uh yeah there have been a few games I've played with him.

vote Blue_Tornado
Blue Tornado is not in this game. I'm presuming you meant to vote the other BT?

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Uh shubaka is dead right, and was a lizard person. Doesn't that literally mean, one of me and Knights is a Crab person AND no other crab person voted. There is no other way that shubaka would die.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Nevermind, there is an alternate explanation, at least 1 crab voted Haruno and another didn't vote or voted Haruno as well, kills Haruno, leaving Shubaka with two votes.

vote shubaka: lw, knights (2)
vote haruno: shubaka, whydon, bt, twin, myzozoa (5)
vote cancerous: pancake (1)
vote knights: haruno (1)
didn't vote: Scrake(didn't post either), acidphoenix, Cancerous (3)

From this we know pancake can't be Crab, or else we couldn't have both shubaka and Haruno dead(Lizards can't lynch other lizards). If the second Lizard ends up in the didn't vote camp, pancake couldn't be Lizard or Cancerous would be dead, UNLESS Cancerous is the second Lizard, since again Lizard can't kill Lizard.

The Crabs are either LW/Knights AND Scrake/acidphoenix/Cancerous OR whydon/bt/twin/myzozoa/Scrake/acidphoenix/cancerous AND whydon/bt/twin/myzozoa. There is always at least one Crab between LW/Knights/whydon/BT/twin/myzozoa. I think we can agree that it is unlikely that both LW and Knights are crabs however, considering it'd be suicide.

Most important seeming facts from the lynch, the Lizard stuff beside pancake is too convoluted. I'd like to hear from myzozoa and Twin why to jumped on the Haruno wagon specifically, since it ended up being a perfect place to hide, and disturbed info gaining, especially had myzozoa stayed on Knights, we'd have earned more info(well mostly the fact whether he was Crab or not).

I'd personally always vote on the Haruno lynch, it was already confirmed to be headed by a Lizard and likely has Crab involvement, it is reasonably safe for Lizards to at least double vote the main lynch, as they don't get revealed then since theirs is the last kill, they either all didn't vote other than shubaka or both voted, or one voted shubaka or haruno and the other didn't vote(great I ended up analyzing the lizards anyways)

I will however vote Cancerous for now interested why they decided to abstain when they are one of the active players, especially how beneficial it is to stay off the vote for scum.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
wat

are yall dumb ?

right i forget, since i am not dumb af sheep i am clearly not a politician right lw and koc?

okay here is what we need to do:

first:

lynch lightwolf and koc because shubaku died, we know that one of them isn't a politician (what a bunch of bs being spouted rn, by both of them to deflect attention from that fact that min, one of them died).

the reverse part of lynching haruno being a 'perfect place to hide' is that yall dumb bitches didnt lynch haruno and are now clearly seen to be scum LightWolf KnightsofCydonia . why are you deflecting on to me? the weight if evidence far more shines on one of you.

read the rules: politicians kill ppl w/ most total votes from all the factions, shubaku died somehow from yall's 2 minority ass votes. you're scummy af.

notice how KoC is using his veteran status to pretend lead the village while mainly leading rando lynches. idk what lw is thinking, all of his proposals have just been rand lynch++, but i dont think he read the rules or overestimates the value of 3 way splitting or was not serious with his first proposal, based on his follow up post. koc isnt really living up to his vet status imo, he is just spamming under the pretense that this is NOC->virtue signaling aka spamming will be effective evidence that he is not scum. thats a dumb af meta to ascribe to everyone.

like i can't believe yall are acting like i've susp when yall just killed someone with a minority vote lmfao.

vote knights

and further way to just reverse 'omgus>omgus'. it's just as arbitrary.

anyway if you want to lynch me, go for it, i cant really stop yall seeing as how just one of your devious crab votes could easily put me out. lol??

and they say ivanka's dad is dead in this game, but yall motherfuckers are still in the way of some shameful shit

Last edited:
That's why I asked for input on the wagons. I don't have a complete idea of how the wagonomics are working here, but I'm starting to get an idea of where my peers are. Which is why I'm not going to vote you until there's proof of nonhumanity.

I also think there's a more plausible theory to how Shub could die with two votes on. Go reread the OP and tell me if you can see what I'm seeing.

While I'm at it, I might as well stick my neck out all the way and explain exactly why Shubaka's idea was dangerous:

It could have reduced politician numbers to 1.

How so? Crabs and lizards know their own and they know splitting their votes does nothing for them. Or in this case, to them. So we pair off one to one on votes. Crabs move first, bussing each other so lizards and polis can't jump on them. Lizards pair off as well, with one getting the short straw and eating a lynch for the cause.

And that's where we get to the crux of this worst case scenario. With this pro-scum maneuvering in play, politicians would have been forced to unknowingly vote for themselves. A 7-way tie with 6 of those votes on fellow politicians. It would have turned an advantage into a great detriment with the poli who lynched a lizard being the only survivor.

I might be wrong about the T:M ratios. I might have my tinfoil hat on a little too tight in terms of how likely the worst case scenario is or how smoothly it could have gone down. But this was a plan designed to manipulate politicians and use their votes to another faction's advantage.

Okay, I'm gonna try to calm down a little and think over if I'm in the wrong on that plausible theory.
I also think there's a more plausible theory to how Shub could die with two votes on. Go reread the OP and tell me if you can see what I'm seeing.
Yeah, I'm gonna reread the OP myself and see if I can't do the math better than I was when I posted this.

I had originally thought that a two-two split of politicians in the lynch wagons might explain things, but Pinky has since informed me that I was wrong about how poli ties work. Myzo's theory has to be the correct one, so let's run the numbers.

Lizards and crabs have to play to party lines or their votes get nullified. Knowing now that Shubaka was a lizard, at least one of his teammates would have had to follow his lead on votes. So either there's three or two lizards on Haruno's wagon.

Politicians work by a different mechanic than crabs and lizards. While they aren't nullified by a tie, they either go with the majority to get the kill or they flail/vote their conscience/bus without knowing/don't vote/etc.

Which brings us to the Shubaka lynch. A bus wouldn't work here, and neither would two minority polis.

The only plausible explanation that makes sense here is one crab voted for Shubaka and the other didn't vote at all.

VOTE: LightWolf

Where my peers at, I found a crab.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)