Mafia vs Village GUZMAfia - Game Over, Team Skull Wins!

walrein didn't want to deal with his massive Authority Erection and gave him sheet. he PMd me and other Sheeted person about that, bc US doesn't enjoy listening. There are three investigator claims, unless investigator means something minutely different in circus that this is all a big old translation problem.

also, we were supposed to Vig any new Scum Reads and lynch Aura Guardian regardless of night results

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
MAJORITY

Aura Guardian
is once again a hot commodity in the lynch trades, but this is still not the right time to buy in.

One man screams extremely loudly "LYNCH ASEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You all figure he will shut up if you do so, so...

Yeti said:
Dear Asek,
You are Buzzwole

Gym rat

Every night, you may reply to this conversation with “Roid Rage USER” - you will kill your target. This is in addition to your faction’s assignable nightkill.

Every night, you may reply to this conversation with “Bench Press USER1 and USER2” - you will switch your targets so any actions targeting USER1 will target USER2 instead, and any actions targeting USER2 will target USER1 instead. Any info roles who targeted USER1 or USER2 will be aware of who they actually target.

Your safe claim is: Pinsir

You are allied with Aether Foundation and their Ultra Beasts. You win if Team Skull is eliminated.
A devastating hit to the mafia.

But a positive for Aura Guardian!

It is now Night Three. N3 will end in 53 hours at 5PM PST, 5/6. Or all actions in but lel. I will be out in 48 hours so I am going to reset the deadline to the normal time and hopefully be able to make it? It's in 2 days but there may be some delays in posting, parents in town for graduation.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So remind me again how I'm a mole, also this explains how people have been getting killed through BGs

I'll contact with night targets soon

Two things though:
1. This does not mean shubaka is bad in the least
2. This does not mean Aura Guardian is good in the least

Also no one talk to von for obvious reasons

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
UPDATE

One man died today. This man is a man much discussed, but never specifically. LightWolf was branded to death by the Aether Foundation logo.

Yeti said:
Dear LightWolf,
You are Plumeria

Guzma’s chick in charge

Whenever you choose, you may reply to this conversation with “Cardflip ON/OFF” - you will turn cardflip either on or off. When cardflip is OFF, you will gain a 1X use of every non-1X role that dies. You will not know which faction these roles came from and they must be able to be used more than once in the game for you to back up. You may use these roles whenever.

You are allied with Team Skull. You win if the Aether Foundation and their Ultra Beasts are eliminated.
Fortunately for Guzma's Bois, LightWolf dying rendered him unable to turn cardflip back off. kek

This was shockingly the only death! Or perhaps not, after yesterday's lynch?

Also this announcement came out:
Little miss miffut sat on her tuffet and decided to lynch blazade
Results going out now.

It is now Day Four. D4 will end in 22 hours 10PM PST 5/7. Sorry for this deadline but I am with family again for my graduation day so I won't be on to update for most of the day. I also probably will be doing a phone update, so the lynch target will not have their full role PM posted. This will be legit and I will edit it in once I am back on Tuesday night. Sorry for the inconvenience!

"I [UncleSam] am silenced, but send all results to [UncleSam] please as I can busy and won't be able to hunt all of you down before the lynch. Do not lynch Blazade yet or lynch anyone at all, as the target is still very much up in the air. Will contact soon with more information, and feel free to send me PMs with any further questions."

-UncleSam

hey folks, US and I think we're approaching the time where mafia/town are in such a ratio that mafia can easily stealth a vote late in the day, esp with short deadlines. so if we can pop a majority on each of these lynches, that'll help a ton.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)