NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ullar maybe, Haruno maybe, King no.

The problem with King is y'all are drowning him in vinegar and not even trying to reach for the honey. The conversation I had with him seemed genuine. Paranoia's popped up and said "but what if he was coached?" Gut and Head both say Paranoia's being stupid. Someone would have had to be following along in realtime and King would have had to split his attention between two conversations without making the public one stilted and awkward. The conversation seems natural, both in content and timing/flow.

Ullar's got a good eye for personalities, but he's shoved all his reads into a single pile and left a vote from his predecessor riding.

I think Haruno over Ullar for the lynch, because Haruno keeps harping on the importance of something that can only amount to navel gazing without a flip to work off.

My read on Paper feels weaker today.
also the fuck are you even saying with your king paragraph it's literally gibberish

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Not much in the last day has been of particular interest to me

Willing to lynch in King / Knights / Hitmonleet today, probably don't go elsewhere

Someone talk to me about ullar, not sure how I feel about his slot

idk what u want from me??? im trying to improve my reads to contribute in a more effective way, and thats scummy too??? is quoting your post and trying to defend myself by saying 'sorry' scummy too

like really

what basis do u have that my promises are false like ???

its turning into omgus again tbh; when i get home i will look thru past posts to defend my read on you
as an aside, i ws serious about putting King_ on ignore; he refuses to contribute to the game and interact with other people, so i wont waste my time on him. it's just enabling his delusions of victimization tbh

he's been worse and worse to me lately, and I've really had it. I'm not going to discuss him
again in this game; our argument is NAI because he always likes to get under my skin fsr (any further attempts to discuss king_ with me will go unanswered)

maybe if he didnt take every statement in his general direction as a personal attack he'd be decent. oh well, moving on
see you say you're trying to improve your reads to contribute in a more effective way but in these 2 posts you give no reads and just go back on to your personal target(King)

List of my top town-scumreads

Hawkie
Josh
Blazade
Texas
Knights
Moody
Jalmont
Former
Shubaka
Hitmon
Paper
Ullar
Asek
Walrein
Haruno

I'm flipping Vanilla Townie when I get lynched.

Asek - I put this up because it seems I'm the lynch today and so you guys know where my head is at somewhat

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor

i said id do it when i got home like read the post that youre being a dick regarding jesus christ

heres my fucking read on you, alright???

this post rubs me the wrong way. the whole confused town evaluating the situation feels really disingenuous to me. there's also a lot more to have commented on at that point than he did and he made no effort to acknowledge what else was going on the game/give his views

Vote Hitmonleet
this is what rly set me off; disingenuous or not, it seems like youre just picking on somebody simply because he isnt putting in as much effort, making him easy prey

see any comparisons here folks
honey no. I lynched you because your reads post was a haphazard effort at townreading as many people as possible then jumping on what you probably considered as the easiest lynch as my alignment was somewhat disputed.

You posted a reads list that was mainly made up of townreads (which were filler) with a scumread attached to bad reasoning at the end of the post. Since I lynched you you're trying to make me out like I'm this flustered idiot when it's quite the contrary.
-Hawkie - I said before I liked the balls, still true. I think I read somewhere that Hawkie knows his shit so if that's true I'll be wary but not till way later. Strong town.
Comfortable with an asek/hawkie/josh townpile to start working with
a couple of examples of people townreading you; your alignment was never 'called into question' before I got involved. find me one post where somebody called your alignment into question kthanx

this has literally been a shitstorm ever since i lynched Ullar. He started off with really bad reasoning to lynch me at least imo with the status of the game at the time. Then when called out and having logical statements presented to him he's trying to back off?

this post is literally Ullar trying to placate me with false promises of better reads to try and get heat off him. He obviously still can't say my push on him was an omgus lynch since i explained it so he just again makes a promise to "reread"

scumread Ullar
?????????????????????????????????????????????
i admit my reasoning wasnt solid; it was largely a gut read. when u finally calmed down enough to express what u meant in a coherent manner, i responded

beep beep trying to be a rational human being is scum beep beep

like you're tunneling me really hard. im sorry that bc i suspect u, im obviously a slam dunk scum, but

cmon man, youre just omgusing all over again

will work on reads of others, expect more exasperated cat w/ human limbs posts to accurately convey the disappointed confusion im feeling

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
and youve discounted fh as being wrong??? like now youre grasping; first u say fh is a dumb, then you take him seriously to build a case on me like

make up your mind

Votecount
King (4): Josh, Asek, Texas Cloverleaf, Paperblade
Asek (2): Shubaka, Haruno
Ullar (2): Hawkie, Blazade
Haruno (1): King_
Hawkie (1): Ullar
Josh (1): Hitmonleet
KnightsofCydonia (1): Moodycloud
Walrein (1): Jalmont

Not Voting (4): Da Letter El, Walrein, KnightsofCydonia, Former Hope

Deadline is in about 7 hours.

what are you talking about

you asked me to find you a post where my alignment was disputed and now that i have you're trying to make me look stupid? Dude what is your gambit lol

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I'm about to be really busy for the next 4-5 hours so I'm gonna iso just the top 2-3 wagons and say how I feel about them since deadline's coming up soonish

slight scumread for haruno's reaction to me being in the game, reads slightly like "oh shit it's dle"

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
King has 0 agenda in his posts. I don't get any sort of fear of being scumread or any sort of associations between him and anyone else. I really dislike this lynch on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)