Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a King's Rock they could trade me? I've a Dusk, a Shiny or an Dawn stone to trade for it, heck maybe even all three just for one King's Rock

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have a King's Rock they could trade me? I've a Dusk, a Shiny or an Dawn stone to trade for it, heck maybe even all three just for one King's Rock
I can give you one for free. I don't need nor want anything in return.
Feel free to message me on my profile whenever you're available.

I'm looking for someone who wants to distribute my own Shiny Tapu Koko in the giveaway section of this forum. Preferably someone who can clone and who has already done things like this in the past. I redeemed and RNG'd the Koko myself 31/10/30/31/31/31 HP Ice Timid nature. I'll give you my only copy of it, as I don't need it.

EDIT: should mention I used pokecalcNTR to hit spread.
EDIT2: It's the Hong Kong Tapu Koko with OT Melemele

Looking for a HA Hoppip and HA Aipom(nature and IVs are not relevant). Have a lot of spitbacks and perfect pokemon that I can trade in return. Thanks in advance.

So I was looking at the Smogon VGC Entry for Dhelmise, since I'm working on Offensive Dhelmise, and I realized that the suggested EV totals don't add up to 508 (they add up to 504). Where should I put the last renaming 4 EV's? Ty!

Dhelmise Entry Here

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I mean, sure, if you have level cap set to 50 as is per most VGC rules. But you might as well throw them somewhere useful, if you ever plan on using it without level cap in place.
Might as well put them in HP then, so it becomes an odd number at level 100 (also, 329 is the most HP Dhelmise can have before losing another HP per hit with Life orb)

Anyone have Timid Dive Ball/Premier Ball/Moon Ball A-Vulpix with Snow Warning and Freeze Dry and Moon Blast?

I have some HA Luxury Ball Chimchar with Fire/Thunder/Focus Punches and Fake Out.
I have a 5 IV, female, timid A-Vulpix with HA in Dive ball. It has Moonblast, Freeze Dry, Hypnosis and Disable.
Let me know if you're interested.

I was wondering if anyone is able to check the IV's of two pokemon for me. I have used IV calculators, but it's giving me two answers for several stats. I plan on Shiny RNG breeding with hidden Power for a particular pokemon so knowing the exact IV's will help a lot. Thanks!

Does anyone have a spare bottle cap?
Did you still need the bottle cap? I have a spare.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you still need the bottle cap? I have a spare.
Yes please that would be great! I can't offer many battle point items for it right now, but I can offer a 5 IV breedable poke, if there's something you're interested in let me know, also I have the IV judge if that is what you're interested in!

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
A good matching ball for Sigilyph? I'm torn between Nest, Great, and Dusk. Perhaps a different one?

A good matching ball for Sigilyph? I'm torn between Nest, Great, and Dusk. Perhaps a different one?
-->

Sigilyph is hard to pin down, beacuse it has a plethora of colors. However, when I did my breed for it, I went with Ultra, beacuse those are the predominate colors. However, Dusk can work to some extent, however I feel it over-exaggerates the red too much to be the most viable. Nest has the same issue, beacuse it doesn't take in the various colors Sigilyph has which makes it worse than Dusk.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Matching ball for Mismagius? Master Ball won't work since it's not breedable and Heal Ball seems too pink. Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 22)