NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
empoof what is the logic for sleeping if there are 6 people left? i get 4 bc it removes one more possible mislynch but if its 4-2 the kill is gonna be on not-PoE-pool so it doesnt give us that much info except remove a tinfoil from the pool

is it just to set up better #s to get to LYLO with?

empoof what is the logic for sleeping if there are 6 people left? i get 4 bc it removes one more possible mislynch but if its 4-2 the kill is gonna be on not-PoE-pool so it doesnt give us that much info except remove a tinfoil from the pool

is it just to set up better #s to get to LYLO with?
Well we don't have to do that anymore because of the JK save.

But it gives town more information to work with. Gives another green flip for lylo. At 6 with 2 scum you still lose if you lynch wrong so it's better to get the flip.

Even killing a "consensus" townie is better for town solving because it removes some confusion.

The other part is no talking during the sleep vote as you want to not lead scum to water on who they optimally kill (if any opinion had changed from a past flip etc)

Yeti

dark saturday
i didnt realize nobody had a vote on knights rn ill put one to see what happens

moody is super active and helpful compared to martyr complex fort and idk what that says about which of the two is more likely to be scum at this point.

Votecount
Ironic Double (2): Fort Colorcastle, Hawkie
Empoof (1): Empoof
KnightsofCydonia (1): Yeti
Moodycloud (1): Texas Cloverleaf

Not voting (4): Lightwolf, KnightsofCydonia, Ironic Double, Moodycloud

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
3088 is what I quoted before, but since it itself is a quote pull, the original quotes got lost in the formatting.
Yeah I clicked on that since you did specifically state the row should be clicked. But neither did I register you were replying to me in that, nor does it begin to scratch the surface of my points. Also again, that is literally just addressing my second thing on you. "#137 First question is pointless, second is what??? Where is a pressure vote or any form of non question action?" I do not think this is the MOST important part of my post for you to address with a pre provided answer(one of which I just checked, I actually used in my big post on you, under accusing you of being oblivious for reacting to Hawkie's vig post as well).

Why of all things the jalmont stuff? My paranoia is saying you bring that up to show how you bravely questioned confirmed scum jalmont(but considering how that question session went down, that's at best null).

Reminder to ID, we still have most of day 6 left. I will not take any excuses, if you are village take it seriously and include more than I went over day 1 stuff. Frankly the same goes for anyone sitting on their asses, if you are village, stuff. Actually will include Empoof in this, you have been riding you assured cleanness too much, but you do realise we could lose you any night till the Mafia Strongman is dead? It's a wonder you are still alive.

Yeti

dark saturday
pro-tip:

how to use the search bar well:

type in a player's name, then common shortenings of their name (fort colorcastle / fort / fcc / fart ???)

fill in Posted by Member: with the player whose posts you want to look at

check "Search this thread only"

and you will see all posts by yeti about fort in which i explicitly say his name, or quote him, or quote someone who said his name

this is a lil flawed bc it doesn't show all the times i responded to fort in-thread via context but you can ISO me separately to see all my posts or flog yourself and re-read the whole thread

i didnt realize nobody had a vote on knights rn ill put one to see what happens

moody is super active and helpful compared to martyr complex fort and idk what that says about which of the two is more likely to be scum at this point.
are you townreading ID? I assume you're not townreading knights since your vote is on him.

I still haven't seen anything conclusive as to why its not ID + Knights

Would vote Ironic, won't till I see a vote count or assurance we are nowhere near l-1.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...9WWbAHxmuaN0pLVw-mdiMxtSU/edit#gid=1844192903

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You want me to dig up every last thing I've already said, just don't ride me for taking time to do it. I shouldn't be taking this shit from someone who's caught up on reading.
I mean you are the one refusing to repeat yourself, when you could just address my points instead of searching to the thread to find the answers to all of them one by one(only to have me likely add additional questions based on them too anyways).

Also yeah fort, forgot we had an accurate sheet for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)