NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont really have any strong opinion on your lynchpool josh. i would rather id isnt lynched i dont think hes scum - dont think hed be the kind of player to bus and tonally his posts on leet read like real frustration when given the light of scum!leet

yeti will always be a hard read for me especially coming off a game where i ignored multiple scumtells and picked wrong in a 50/50 due to how i tend to analyse games. Shes in my lynch pool rn but not who i would pick as a preference. one thing i will note about popcorn - i called yeti out early and she managed to pull around from being a generally scumread / nully slot to a highly confident townread by most - im wary of that happening again here.

guess if i had to lynch rn knights and pancake have fallen rapidly. texas still lies in the back of my head

aubisio / dle / fort

eod1 ; haruno ; vote 6
late-eod2 ; king ; vote 3
mid d3 ; empoof ; vote 1
eod3 ; unvote
mid d4 ; ironic double ; vote 1

(note that im p sure dle had subbed in before the eod1 vote was cast)

fort isnt kidding his slot's votes look Bad, like, far surpassing pbcake's and about on par with id's

analysis:
aubisio never casts a vote but is more active than expected
dle votes haruno which if we contextualize was an effort to save my slot which he townread
dle doesn't vote d2 before being subbed
fort only casts a vote onto the growing king wagon
fort votes now-conf town empoof d3 and never leet
fort starts the id double d4
this slot has been on two winning wagons (2 mislynches)

man. going strictly off the votes, this slot is an id dupe that didnt hard bus leet, instead never voting him. they should be lynched today and tomorrow in no particular order if you only consider weakness of voting pattern.

he's only voted town, d4 vote aside. didnt participate in the leet lynch which strikes me as odd if scum. leet was very clearly going down that day, in fact, leet hammers himself four votes after fort unvotes at eod3. so we know fort was on, that said, maybe fort doesnt want to hammer leet? there were a few hours to deadline so fort voting leet instead of straight unvoting hammers leet early. again i see this as a moody situation where idk if either would be aware enough their votes put leet at l-1 and l-0

anyone who scumreads fort has a good deal of evidence in these votes to justify it. both dle and fort wagon onto mislynches d1/2 then the useless empoof vote on d3. god what a useless park from both knights and fort. no leet vote. never votes before mid-day at the earliest.

am i a scrub i think the bad votes could be a red herring tho and this is a town slot? its never gonna get above null for me this game i dont think. its a valid lynch contender. i do see fort trying, but scum!fort would need to try or his teammate would be 10-1ing it. frk man this slot votes like piss.
this makes fort look a LOT better. Scum would've bussed leet

Welcome one and all to LightWolf makes up for 80+ pages in reads. These will be on living players, dead scum and my predecessor. Dead townies are irrelevant other than what relevant people said about them, let us begin:

KnightsofCydonia

#130 Really weak(also bad post numbers are bad), for someone going through content that happened while they were away I'd expect comments on more meaningful stuff, and having been going through the thread I know there were more interesting things to be stuck on, not Josh being Josh or Texas being weird. #137 First question is pointless, second is what??? Where is a pressure vote or any form of non question action? #150 This game has way too many people who are either scum or oblivious... #169 Former Hope 2.0 #522 Long time no see, I don't like how at this point so close to the deadline he is more busy protecting King than committing to a wagon, which makes me feel like he might be skittish ending up on a mislynch while also gaining potential towncred if King does get lynched. Al in all I feel a town would rather vote someone not his town read than risk them dying. Then after two people pressuring him about not voting he safely parks it on Haruno, who is the easiest lynch in the game. #874 There is no reason to not hound shubaka over a promised ISO, and I especially have a problem with people trying to weasel out of promises like that, and frankly an analysis of a scum couldn't hurt, heck you literally do something like that a post LATER. Speaking of next post, and what I see as a trend in upcoming Knights posts, these things suck. It's pointless to list dry facts like that, especially since you literally only separate them into 3 types, while most people tend to do some kind of scale on slight leans or even being on the edge of null and lean. Basically pure statements of who read who as what are pointless without context and what light, and when, following what, what circumstances. At best these lists make people look up the posts, at worst people judge these reads by just what is written here. These are essentially pointless and make it look like you do something meaningful that leads to frankly nothing. #1131 Gave in an clicked the link. Yeah that is literally something I do on a regular basis regardless of my alignment, because if I see faulty logic I'm not gonna leave it be. The whole shubaka and Jalmont thing is fairly overblown as a connection. The individual cases were more suspect due to their logic. #1349 Firstly if Yeti ever dies, I request that the flavour be "Old Yellar was put down", secondly as someone who experienced this unfold quicker than those who were around for it, Ullar's pushing of King's buttons I think actually mostly happened before he officially subbed in, meaning he had no reason. Asek's attempts felt helpful trying to prod King and finally Josh was probably the biggest and not at all helpful pusher of King(pushing the lynch and his buttons), but at this point I have don't think Josh is scum, more on that later. #1678 Because a scum wouldn't try to pretend any villager could be actually scum even if they know they are not? That is the entire wincon of the scum. Only bad scum will no change lock town people to buddy them. Why are we pretending that scum will scumslip and play like they are scum in a game where the whole point is they pretend to be villagers? #1943 This seems like a bit late to drop, especially when few posts ago you were still complaining that people still don't get the chainsaw thing. It feels like for such an extended suspect since day 1 you have done very little to find correlating evidence to support it. There wasn't even any grilling of empoof, beyond asking him to post about his previous life, rather than pushing Empoof to see if he holds up to scrutiny. Basically I feel for how much you valued it, you didn't move on it enough for anyone to seriously consider it(fort doesnt count, you also got him to vote Jalmont).

FINAL THOUGHTS: I don't like Knights. He held onto the chainsaw thing without pursuit, his main thing for a long time was read lists without the actual reads that give them meaning. Overall I feel a lot of his posts were meaningless or done better by say Yeti. Definite Scum Suspect.

Former Hope->Ironic Double

#74 Despite my dislike of Hawkie's general playstyle, here we can see the obvious bait being taken by former hope. Like I expect to click the next page button and hope to see at least 3 quick pressure votes please. #81 Same as the above. #93 Nothing new. #106 Post by Moody, what is up with people disregarding FH because they misread him in the past? It seems lazy not to pressure someone just because of that and not actually having their suspicions strengthened or cleared up. Mostly just saying that because I feel frustrated for not being in the game at this point. #145 Backpedal except not, at least would expect a different target before pocketing a suspect to bring up for later use.#222 I have a very big hate pile for people who call out inactives without commenting on the current situation. #397 Oh hey a Former post I don't suspect and can agree with, still for the time he missed out on that's very little to comment on. #775 Welcome Former Hope's replacement, I found the rest of Former's posts uninspiring stuff and also very little stuff, but others idled more for me to consider it telling, and he subbed out so inactivity is also pretty null. Now his replacement here, why say bored townie, like that's a way too specific stuff to say, yes I was bored out of my mind reading some pages of this game, but this just screams like an excuse combined with intentional signaling. Basically I find the sentence too awkward to be not written that way on purpose #787 Again with the wording. I do not disagree that Jalmont plus those two are a hard scum pair to sell, but what is with the would you agree part? Again it doesn't naturally flow and feels like blatant buddying, which could be easily avoided. Unless this is some kind of bait test. #796 First actual showing from ID, this post looks much better than the rest and for a freshish sub look logical and to the lynching point. #1406 What is up with those vague reasons at the start of the post. Also if we are accusing Hitmon of liking posts during the latter part of Day 2 where he wasn't around, why is this only being brought up today if you saw them, not when they would have been extremely relevant and provable. I know according to the statements I couldn't have seen them, but the fact this wasn't brought up rather Hitmon's EoD1 was the only thing echoed, when it could have easily sealed his deal, it seems stupid you bring it up only the next day. Also where is the looking at basically anyone else, sure you want Hitmon lynched and he is scum, but considering this is the day he gets lynched, and I don't recall the former slot ever being on him, this feels opportunistic. #1846 I mean it sorta hits the nail on the head, yeah your focus and unwillingness to spread your vision and post meaningful stuff in general is a reason I think most voters on you have. Also hate the defeatist attitude, especially since it stinks of sarcasm.

FINAL THOUGHTS: I feel early FH got away with too many people being skittish about pressuring him for a misstep I'm fairly annoyed with. Main problem with the FH preevo is that not much positive was done by him between the small negatives I spotted. ID is however a different beast entirely. Most of his posts have wordings that feel unnatural for one reason or another, and he beats out Hawkie for the most opportunistic Hitmon push, especially the parking day 3. Definite Scum Suspect.

MoodyCloud

#270 Oh right he is in the game... #298 Considering King_'s later flip as town this looks good, but the fact is that he has no alternate lynch to suggest, which makes the defense of King_ here arbitrary. Also yeah King_ was looking p bad at this point. #412 I really don't like this reserved nature of not wanting to lynch anyone and the unwillingness to pressure people. The offhanded remark on Knights without any backup is very disappointing. #786 Again where is any initiative, asking others to essentially resolve the situation presented. I'd understand if you were puzzled, but the question is not presented in that way. You are merely proposing problems without attempting to answer them. #838 Again with the asking for gamesolving from others rather than putting something forward himself. I also feel like this is a bit too early in the day to get a who they'd lynch list, it feels too opportunistic in trying to finalize the lynch early and something I'd consider only doing if people are too split, but as I see it, people are actually very focused on a few lynch targets for the most part, which makes this nothing but an easy way for scum to see who they can convince to mislynch. #841 And we are back to forcing the lynch towards the day 1 wagons(of whom King ends up flipping Town this day, YAY). Again this feels too early to try and settle on resolving Ullar and King at this point in the day and discussion stifling. #879 Pushing Hitmon to be discussed later. Also dislike Jalmont explanation, it's too defensive considering it was over a WIFOM as mentioned, and tries to justify his thoughts rather than admitting he was wrong. #1029 Again and again, pushing towards pushing back to King and Ullar. Like not even arguing against any points presented, it just doesn't move the lynch in the way he wants it to. #1749 Again pushing Hitmon later. Also push your pushes not hint at wanting to push others, case please.

FINAL THOUGHTS: Asek may have been the main townreader of Hitmon, but to me Moody did the most to protect him. Constant posts to put him aside for later, always directing back people to lynch for info not potential scum that is no info if actually village. In general failed to put forward the foot to actually even get any of these info lynches started, and was more concerned asking others to give their opinions on the best info lynches. Info lynches are too good an excuse to cause a mislynch and get away with them, and considering they consistently pointed away from Hitmon I feel it warrants my suspicions on Moody. Also worth mentioning since on day2 one of his pushes away from hitmon was using Knights to clear up some of the day 1 stuff, I doubt they are both scum together at least. Definite Scum Suspect.

Dead Scum:
Jalmont

#79 Dangerously likeable post... While it has a hint of discouraging posting and discussion starting, I do like the thinking and can see the logic. But mainly highlighting this for the focus on making Asek a serious lynch, considering he flipped, if this thinking doesn't mysteriously vanish, Asek is looking goodish. #363 That awkward Moody small talk at the beginning...

With him being dead, the most I got out of him is a slight hint at Asek being good and Moody possibly being his ally. He didn't post much, don't think he ever personally mentioned Hitmon either, so there isn't much interesting to get from here. The End.
Hitmonleet
#313 there goes what I was hoping for, Hitmonleet or Jalmont not mentioning each other for all of day 1. Main thing to note is the "Jalmont & Aubisio" line, as I think it's hard to justify a scum ever specifically only calling out TWO of his teammates as a pair while everyone else in singles. Worth noting Jalmont isn't on his list of people to talk about. He also missed and later filled in Walrein, but Walrein flipped clean so likely just forgetfulness. #767 This is the first followup to his big read post where I consider he stopped trying to act village and tried pushing agendas. He literally goes hard on Josh, gets through his early shitposts, then skips all the actual posts declaring what is best described as a Null read on Josh. Maybe it's that much easier in retrospect, but when you catch someone lurking at EoD, reacting to being called out that he shouldn't have been visible and this is his first meaningful post the next day, I don't see how he survived past day 2. #889 Yeah he is def fucking around trying to make it harder to take away anything after he flips. #1504 Can't tell if it's because of his Kira Avatar, the fact that after gratuitous idling while lynch moved off him and his next post is a joke or that I already know he flips scum at the end of this day, but I'm finding it hard pressed to not be seeing an unanonymous lynch at the end of the day(future wolf is 8 pages shy on that).

FINALLY DEAD. Fuck you cat memes. My final take away is still my first take away here, and one I will echo in the Aubisio evolution line, if I think 313 was Hitmon's attempt to appear village, the chances he groups two of his companions together while his ass is still safeish, is unthinkable to me. Go through his read there and try to see how honest you feel he is at that point in time still.

ID Post #1
How are you guys not lynching Hitmonleet he literally makes the stupidest statements I've ever heard...this guy makes the most unoriginal reads i've ever seen in my life

He asks the stupidest questions like asking josh why he flipflopped...like literally people can change reads you know

I mean I liked the reasoning behind him lynching Yeti (at least its not a shit/filler post) but like come on guys, his excuse is that "i was sleeping" even though clearly he was looking at the page and liked some posts too

RE: yeah he unliked all the posts he liked like literally i swear somewhere between page 48-51 he liked some post and just unliked them this just shows you how he wants no one to know he was just lurking through the deadline. if anyone else wants to confirm he liked some of the posts go ahead cause i certainly noticed

if he flips town i will be the saddest child ever cause literally his reasoning is shit his excuses are shit. if hes town though i guess that concretes some of my reads like who was pushing hitmonleet / king but like seriously he is the scummiest person here, a great infolynch, and either way we have like 3 more mislynches if he really flips town

unless someone gives me actual reasoning why i should unlynch Hitmonleet im not getting off him ever

ID Post #2

Man no extends this is a FUN game

I originally town read KnightsOfCydonia, but his activity now seems a bit forced the more I read. I'd lean town, but wouldn't be surprised if scum.
And Moody continues with valuing flips > trying to lynch scum which I find interesting and has made him lean even more scum to me.
I still support my original TR of Texas, as I stated originally Jalmont lynched Texas twice which seems unnecessary especially d1 to do that to his own scum buddy. I also like the thoughtfulness in his posts unlike about everyone else in this game.
I dislike the activity of Blazeade/Shubaka, as it gives me a null read on them. I will look into them further later.
And of course, I'm stuck here waiting for Hitmonleet to respond to Hawkie. I'm pretty tired of it. His posts seem forced and I don't know if this is desparate townie/scum. For now I will:

Vote Hitmonleet
Current lynchpool for me is Hitmonleet/King_/MoodyCloud

why are these posts so tonally different

Yeah I don't want to believe in scumFort but him and Knights look like better lynches than Id to me regarding the Yeti/Texas slots. Scum might've bussed Leet but they also could've wanted to avoid all doing it so that's not a strong argument.
Why is lightwolf in your conftown pile?
And will someone who wants Id lynched finally bother to detail their case on him and what his flip would implicate as either alignment ? Id lynch just looks lazy here

The push on Empoof ended before I remembered to unvote. Voting King is still shit until players learn how to read King without resorting to slap fights and Kingmeme. I was prodded into voting on D1 with a bunch of weak reads, one of which I thought was most likely to be acting with scum motivation.

Since raw data compiling fell through as a scumhunting metjod, I barely have the motivation to do anything but coast on the Town advantage, punctuated by attempts to get off my ass and scumhunt with being a disappointment. Players have been reading succ as scummy and attempts to break out of the succ as scummier.

How much tinfoil are you chewing to think Town wouldn't notice you defending Hitmonleet and using scum tactics such as trying to break a town block over a read or threatening to scumread but not voting.

Bad weather's gonna have me in and out of the basement today.

Maybe I should've assigned one iso per player in the rally cry. Better yet, let's not put a time limit to it. There's no reason y'all can't take the night phase for homework.

So let's coordinate. Everyone takes a player and gets an iso done before LyLo.

I'll do Blazade/Lightwolf, since it's one of the slots I haven't looked at beyond common sense reads.

Insert Edna Mode Go Fight Win gift hete

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)