NOC THERE ARE VAMPS ITG (Game Over: Village Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Champ1604

2 new questions

1. who would you like to lynch today
2. are you single
A.1: Not decided yet, I better read all posts again.
A.2: I don't want to hurt your feelings so I won't answer that
This reaction seems worse than my avy, suspicious

You already know, so stop quoting me as a he.

Let's go for 3. For sheep. Because honestly, going with a sacrifice of a PR just d1, not sure about that. But all the way, I'm still new to this world, so feel free to do stuff.

And a small statement from my side, I'm a free sacrifice available.
And secondly, nope, I don't find any good lynch yet. But if still going by ALL suspicions and posts, I would incline, though not lynch on ThunderBallz.

Firstly, too defensive. So either a PR or scum or probably I have no idea what this theme can be and I'm more dumber than Trump.
Secondly, too eager to lynch someone, but at the same time, it applies to one other person I feel are town.
trying really hard to be funny + offering themselves as a sacrifice makes me feel a bit sick but champ does both of these things as town and makes wacky plays but it's unlike him to only have a faint read on someone @ this stage although this is forum soo....

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i dont think champ is the type of player who would, as scum, offer himself as a sacrifice knowing that nobody would take him up on that offer, i think he is just noobtown that doesn't rly know what to do

And to add to my last post, most of what everyone else has said is mindless filler on our approach to the game, wincons, and bad d1 rvs. I don't actually see anyone trying to figure out who the vampire is.

Everyone is just going at each other's throats about little things, scum is probably just sitting back and cruising right now. UNVOTE ACIDPHOENIX (bold isn't working rn for some reason)
What I'm saying is that there are certain people who have only posted once or twice, and haven't contributed much. I'm just wondering why you're singling me out in particular? And to be fair, I honestly doubt that one of the quieter ones is the vampire, but that doesn't excuse inactivity.
Nice one

Wal don't you think moody as a vampire would have a little more zeal under pressure

Ftr other things I don't like about TBZ: stingy defensive behavior a la "why me" which is more in line with d1 vampire play

And this "no one is scumhunting" aura despite not making any headway himself (only throwing a townread at champ and looking at people who don't post much)

Man it's just a half-dozen page sized d1 though, it can't be that intimidating

I guess he's just super not interested. Which imo is less likely if he's the vampire, get what I'm saying?

I don't know what to say to you all about why you think I'm scummy, but how can you all just sit by and allow lurkers to just get away? They seriously take the fun away from the game and even though I did state that I doubt lurkers are the vampire, we should still get rid of them because they are not helping towns wincon.

That being said, Blue_Tornado's push on me is baseless. Yes, I am defending myself, as any good town should do in that situation. There is a difference between helping town by not getting yourself lynched, and doing nothing but explaining why you aren't scum.

Vote Blue_Tornado

And yes, it may seem hypocritical to complain about lurkers and then lynch a non lurker in the same post, but baseless lynches combined with filler and false accusations scream scum.

Last edited:

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Been driving literally all weekend soz

Vote Count

The Mawile Ace (2): Asek, Blue_Tornado
Earlio (2): Hawkie, acidphoenix
Blue_Tornado (2): Thunder~Ballz, zorbees
zorbees (1): UncleSam
Asek (1): MoodyCloud
Thunder~Ballz (1): The Mawile Ace
MoodyCloud (1): Walrein

Not Voting (3): Earlio, sandshrewz, Champ1604

Deadline in 20 hours

Last edited:

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Been driving literally all weekend soz

Vote Count

The Mawile Ace (2): Asek, Blue_Tornado
Earlio (2): Hawkie, acidphoenix
Blue_Tornado (2): Thunder~Ballz, zorbees
zorbees (1): UncleSam
Asek (1): MoodyCloud
Thunder~Ballz (1): The Mawile Ace

Not Voting (4): Earlio, Walrein, sandshrewz, Champ1604

Deadline in 20 hours
my vote is on moody

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Currently I don't really feel too strong towards any one particular person being scum, everyone seems to be fighting their own little wars against each other. Currently though I'd have to say Vote Blue_Tornado
Not scum btw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)