The RU Open VI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
won 2-0 vs miltankmilk for r1
g1: replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uu-612409317
g2: replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uu-612411561

requesting activity win vs my opp red-panda. they havent been online since they posted in for this very open

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Alright, time to check out the extension situation.

my r1 guy never responded to contact lmao and also act won vs other guy to get me as a sub. so act lmao. fk johns
no response from afro smash
Calling activity on my r1 opponent. Tried to schedule with him but he has disappeared as of Sunday.
My R1 opponent rbfmca missed the time for our extended series by an hour now, so calling activity in case he doesn't get on tonight. He hasn't been online on forums since Sunday, btw.
You guys get the win, feel free to contact your new opponents (I think you already did but just in case)

Now to "activity" the other extensions:

fatty vs Drud --------> Fatty was the last one to suggest a time to play and apparently Drud missed up the scheduled time so I have decided to give fatty the win on this
Hachimaki98 vs Toxigen ---------> No idea why I extendid this, no contact between them so literal coinflip it is
Toxigen wins
thelolcat vs DennisEG -------> No response from thelolcat on Dennis attempt at scheduling or at the message so, DennisEG wins this.
Elec. vs King -------> It seems Elec. has missed the scheduled time on Sunday and jumped a day or something. Unfortunate. King gets the win here
Gaerys vs Garrahan90 ------> Gaerys has given the win to Garrahan :(
silver97 vs Asuya ------> silver97 has been inactive since more than a week, Asuya wins.

Next post will be fixed with the new matchups and a fix to a big mistake I made.

Last edited:

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
New matchups:

fatty vs Lord Cacturne
Microwavable vs Toxigen
OOZAKU vs DennisEG
King vs Exiline
Garrahan90 vs Charizard517
pokeisfun vs Asuya

And now a fix to a mistake. It seems I let Disjunction advance to the next round when he lost the coinflip on round 1 against Pepeduce according to the info I possess and Zden should be the one on this. I must have confused it with zben since the names are pretty similar despite the upper Z

My apologies to ZDen Disjunction and HJAD , like really sorry. You can ask for an extension if you need to.

New matchup:

ZDen vs HJAD

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
New matchups:

fatty vs Lord Cacturne
Microwavable vs Toxigen
OOZAKU vs DennisEG
King vs Exiline
Garrahan90 vs Charizard517
pokeisfun vs Asuya

And now a fix to a mistake. It seems I let Disjunction advance to the next round when he lost the coinflip on round 1 against Pepeduce according to the info I possess and Zden should be the one on this. I must have confused it with zben since the names are pretty similar despite the upper Z

My apologies to ZDen Disjunction and HJAD , like really sorry. You can ask for an extension if you need to.

New matchup:

ZDen vs HJAD
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-ru-open-vi-round-1.3609535/page-17#post-7443261

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)