NOC WORLD WAR Mafia - Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to hear your first choice then. I haven't heard too many thoughts from you, and since you're new, I'd like to listen to your thoughts before people decide to kill me for trying.
my first choice is earlio because he admitted he was the best choice to vote for

my second choice is champ for pretending to contribute

Hitmonleet saying that we should bother other people when pressured is reminiscent of thigns he did when he was scum but I can't remember his town meta so I might be confbiasing myself here. Likewise, the last time I saw Jalmont go hard on someone day 1 he was scum, but the rest of the activity seem pro-town in a game where a huge majority hasn't done shit to help town yet.

No idea where i'm going with the earlio vote tbh, should just get on the idle people. vote metal sonic Metal Sonic
The miller/vanillas claims are pretty sketchy but at least the vanilla doesn't tell us he's going to show up scum on inspection ? Can't really give more coherent input as of now

Wouldn't be surprised if Leet flipped scum actually lol
I want to believe this is the game where he's town and just wants to live and contribute but he's pretty much my only suspect so far

Hitmonleet saying that we should bother other people when pressured is reminiscent of thigns he did when he was scum but I can't remember his town meta so I might be confbiasing myself here. Likewise, the last time I saw Jalmont go hard on someone day 1 he was scum, but the rest of the activity seem pro-town in a game where a huge majority hasn't done shit to help town yet.

No idea where i'm going with the earlio vote tbh, should just get on the idle people. vote metal sonic Metal Sonic
The miller/vanillas claims are pretty sketchy but at least the vanilla doesn't tell us he's going to show up scum on inspection ? Can't really give more coherent input as of now
I have no town meta, because the only time I actually survived long enough to have a meta was Thing mafia, where I was explicitly trying to not be me. :P

Deadline will be tomorrow night for at least a 24 hour extension to 10 PM PST on Tuesday, September 12th. This is more because the hosts need to discuss something critical to the game than because of anything else, however.
so this is the actual deadline? does that mean Whydon is going to post a votecount at the end of the day?

i don't like the metal sonic switch without them being here to defend it, but they also haven't been here the rest of the day, and they weren't active in Secret Hitler game 2, so i'm not all that hopeful.

DLE hasn't been heard from in a while, so idk what's up with that. ditto on Xna and Former. and we can add Acidphoenix to the list of people who haven't said things in a while (their last post was a lynch(?) on me from Sunday). this isn't saying they're scum, this is telling y'all their activity is Low.

Whydon, since you're here, what's the status of Twin getting a sub?

I'll reach out to some people to see if they wanna sub in. Any people that aren't in the game may feel free to contact UncleSam and I if they'd be interested in subbing.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I generally hate voting out idle people early on because it gives us nothing for info and just puts us back where we started for the next day. In addition to other problems in The Thing mafia, the village kept voting out relatively idle people and didn't get anything useful done, but while Hit's stuff he's doing is clearly anti-town idt he's actually that scummy for it. I think it's more null than anything. Only reason I'd vote hitmonleet would be not risking lynching a PR with deadline 10 mins away and he's at least had some interactions to look at, not because I actually think Hitmonleet is super obvscum or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)