Eternal Pokémon (Wooper, Marshtomp, Barboach, Palpitoad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm a bit sad I had created what I would want Charmeleon-Eternal to look like, but for some reason I cant upload it :/ MB means Mega Byte right? or is it Mega Bit or something? if it mega byte kilo bytes are smaller correct? Also I corrected my post I think
I used the sprite from which ever game its from because I like the yellow from its shiny form in that version so I just had to change the stomach, I could not get sparks without editing the gif its self and I am using totally free soft wear online XD I might do this kind of thing for all of them if it does not look to bad and its received fairly well and if I am aloud to :p

Side Note: Editing Gifs is surprisingly hard... especially with online things

edit: It works it just does not show up till after you post it... now just gotta figure out how to remove all but one

sorry Exploudit...
*sigh*
Bytes, Kilobytes, Megabytes, Gigabytes and Terabytes are measurements of storage. MB is Megabytes.

On another hand, if you're able to PM the gifs to me I should be able to help.

*sigh*
Bytes, Kilobytes, Megabytes, Gigabytes and Terabytes are measurements of storage. MB is Megabytes.

On another hand, if you're able to PM the gifs to me I should be able to help.
I figured it out I thought it was not uploading right, because it was not showing up till after I posted it.
Thank you though ludicrousity :)

Deleted User 400951

Banned deucer.

Name: Charmeleon-Eternal

New Stat distribution:
HP:
78 (+20)
Atk: 64
Def: 78 (+20)
SpA: 133 (+53)
SpD: 90 (+25)
Spe: 90 (+10)
BST: 533 (+128)
Signature Move: Hot Acid |
|
| 80 BP | 10 PP | 100% Acc | Under Sun, ignores Steel-type's immunity and deals 1.5x power | Z Move - 160 BP Twinckle Tackle
You do mean Acid Downpour right?

Ivysaur: Chazm, Ludicrousity, money12wolf
Charmeleon: Victor S. Court, Rose_Warrior, Nospho Dhemmos
Wartortle: Chazm, Exploudit, CoolMan601

Here are your winners! Congrats for Chazm for moving up to Blue Flower rank on the hall of fame!
So close to win again! D:

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Ivysaur-Eternal
New Type:

New Stat distribution:

HP: 100 (+40)
Atk:
70 (+8)
Def:
120 (+57)
Sp. Atk:
100 (+20)
Sp. Def:
99 (+19)
Spe:
35 (-25)

Signature Move: Bitter fragance |
|
| 20 PP | - | - | Drops target defense and special defense by one level, then returns to the player. 20% of chance to paralyze target.
Z-Move:
Fully restores switched-in ally's HP

Design/Flavor: -

Competitive Analysis: Ivysaur-Eternal can use its new typing to act as a slow bulky pivot with Sour Fragance to bring setup sweepers or wincon to the field safely (and the added paralysis effect can help to cripple sweepers' answers too) It has Knock Off to remove foe's items too. It lacks the Pursuit trapping abilities from Pokemon like Alolan Muk, but it works more like a way to pressure foes to switch and let a wincon can setup, or letting those mons in the field at cost of the offensive mon Ivysaur-Eternal brings to the field can make a KO easier.

Ohh, and it has still grass movepool to play around against Ground type Pokemon
Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Charmeleon-Eternal
New Type: Fire/Water
New Stat distribution: 98 (+40)/82 (+18)/98 (+40)/80 (+0)/108 (+40)/80 (+0)
Signature Move: Mist Bath - Water, Other, 10 PP - The user summons Misty Terrain, and then recovers half of its health. Z-move: Removes all negative stat changes
Design/Flavor: This Charmeleon was oddly interested with water as a child, and so, made significant contact with it. Whilst it may have fainted many times, it learned to adapt to this change, and the fire on its tail now glows inside a small bubble. As a result of this, it is much less aggressive than the standard Charmeleon. Its body now glows a tranquil blue, just like its flame.
Competitive Analysis: An interesting supportive member that is one of the few Pokemon able to switch into Charizard-Mega-Y. Its typing allows it to be an alternative Fire resist that can support the team with its special move. Sun doesn't make it a slouch either: it still has Solar Power, which might be exploited, but it heavily boosts the power of Flamethrower (an effective 2.25x!)

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Wartortle-Eternal
New Type: Water/Grass
New Stat distribution: 59 (+0)/123 (+60)/80 (+0)/70 (+5)/80 (+0)/118 (+60)
Signature Move: Bamboo Bash - Grass, Physical, 90 BP, 10 PP - The user grabs a bamboo stick and smashes it on the opponents head. Damage is multiplied by 1.5x in rain. 30% chance to confuse the opponent.
Design/Flavor: A Wartortle born in the harsh conditions of a rainforest learned how to deal with the amount of plantlife in the area, and used it to defend itself. Due to the heavy rain, it also grew faster, using its offensive capabilities a lot more often.
Competitive Analysis: An incredibly dangerous rain sweeper that can abuse Bamboo Bash to get past other potential answers such as Gastrodon. Whilst its defensive stats maybe lacking, its offensive stats are excellent for OU, and under the rain, this makes it an exceptionally powerful Pokemon. However, it has no way to boost its offenses, so if it is walled, it is walled for good, and will not be able to bypass what the opponent may have.

nabbed another W, hooray me!

• Victor S. Court - 11
  • Chazm - 6
  • Exploudit - 6
  • CoolMan6001 - 5
  • Rose_Warrior - 3
  • Ludicrousity - 8
  • Mygavolt - 2
  • Money12wolf - 4

• Victor S. Court - 6
  • Chazm - 10
  • Nospho Dhemmos - 5
  • Exploudit - 8
  • CoolMan6001
  • Rose_Warrior - 6
  • Ludicrousity - 3
  • Mygavolt - 7

• Victor S. Court - 4
  • Chazm - 11
  • Nospho Dhemmos - 3
  • Exploudit - 9
  • CoolMan6001 - 4
  • Rose_Warrior - 6
  • Mygavolt - 8

And now that Arena Trap has been finally banned:
Current Slate

Shadow Tag and Arena Trap
Digglet - Wynaut - Gothorita

Diglett will have a BST of 424, Wynaut a BST of 404 and Gothorita a BST of 489. Have fun :]

Btw, keep in mind that Shadow Tag and Arena Trap are both banned, so Gothorita is restricted to Frisk / Competitive, Wynaut is restricted to Telepathy, and Digglet is restricted to Sand Veil / Sand Force.​

S. Court

[Takes hits in Spanish]
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Wynaut-Eternal
New Type:

New Stat distribution:

HP: 220 (+125)
Atk:
23 (0)
Def:
35 (-13)
Sp. Atk:
23 (0)
Sp. Def:
35 (-13)
Spe:
68 (+45)

Signature Move: Grudge Barrier |
|
| 5 PP | +4 Priority | - | The users cover in a mist shield, if user receives a KO during the turn this attack is used, the aggressor wil receive damage equal to the HP Wynaut-Eternal received during this turn (shares Protect counter, so it'll have chances to fail if used consecutively
Z-Move:
Fully restores user's HP

Competitive Analysis: Innards Out in the form of a move make Wynaut-Eternal a great blanket check for any sweeper. It'll mostly receive a KO and Grudge Barrier can help to weaken or directly KO the aggressor. It can even using as Z-Move to be sure this move works at full potential. Grudge Barrier has low PP and can be played around but it certainly has a niche

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Gothorita-Eternal
New Type:

New Stat distribution:

HP: 80 (+20)
Atk:
24 (-21)
Def:
85 (+15)
Sp. Atk:
130 (+55)
Sp. Def:
70 (+19)
Spe:
100 (+45)

Signature Move: Divine Luster |
|
| 15 PP | 90 BP | 100 Acc | If the attack is used on an foe, the attack will make damage and it'll make 1,5 times more damage, then it removes any negative status. If it targets user or an ally, it's heal 50% of max Health Points and will remove all negative stats
Z-Move:
Twinkle Tackle |
| 175 BP

Competitive Analysis: Gothorita-Eternal aims two things: Defog punishing in offensive teams with competitive and a dedicated stallbreaker against fatter teams. It can come against Defog, increase its special attack and open holes in opposing teams (in case they're more offensive oriented) or use Divine Luster to punish any attempt to cripple it via status, and heal itself, both things in the same moveslot. Do you want to increase its stallbreaking abilities even more? You can use Heal Block to avoid targets can heal themselves, and with a Z-Move, it can increase its special attack by two levels to act in a similar way to Palkia in Ubers -opening holes and avoiding they can heal in early-game, and then using Z-Heal Block to increase its special attack to break the unable to heal opposing team-

Last edited:
Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Diglett-Eternal
New Type: Ground/Rock
New Stat distribution: 30 (+20)/85 (+30)/75 (+50)/45 (+10)/75 (+30)/114 (+19)
Signature Move: Groundbreaking Discovery - Rock, Other, 5PP - If Sand is active, raises the user's Attack by 2 and Speed by 2. Z-effect: Restores HP by 100%.
Design/Flavor: A Diglett that strayed from its siblings, and went on to discover its own treasures. It now carries a Z-crystal shaped rock on its head, to symbolize its discoveries.
Competitive Analysis: A gimmicky, but potentially lethal sweeper in sand. Its incredible speed tier after using Groundbreaking Discovery makes only defensive counterplay possible, its newfound resistance to Normal stops Extreme Speed, and its bulk has a significant increase, being even stronger in sand due to the effective +1 SpDef from sand. It also gets STAB on Rock Slide now, making other answers such as Celesteela fear being 2HKO'd by Rock Slide.

New Type: Psychic/Dark
New Stat distribution: 70 (-25)/53 (+30)/50 (+2)/114 (+91)/50 (+2)/67 (+44)
Signature Move: Biding Anger - Dark, Special, 5 PP, 95% Accuracy, 300 BP - The user gathers up all of its anger and unleashes it toward the enemy. 33% recoil, all users stats decrease by 2.
Design/Flavor: It got sick of its life hiding behind a punching bag, and got up for vengeance. The tail of Wynaut's (or the supposed Pokemon) eyes now glow red, and face toward the opponent.
Competitive Analysis: Switch Wynaut in, nuke something. You can give the Wynaut a Choice Scarf to circumvent the low Speed tier it has, or you can give it Choice Specs and watch it annihilate the opponent's wall. Unfortunately for Wynaut - this is the only offensive move it can use, and therefore it doesn't really do it justice.

New Type: Psychic/Ghost
New Stat distribution: 60 (+0)/85 (+40)/80 (+10)/90 (+15)/100 (+15)/74 (+19)
Signature Move: Spectralate - Ghost, Other, 5 PP- The user gathers up spiritual energy turn 1, and then unleashes it turn 2, increasing the user's Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed by 2. Changes typing to pure Ghost.
Design/Flavor: The Gothorita of a group came down with a terminal illness, preventing it from ever evolving. However, it never left - whilst its body may not be with its Trainer today, it still follows it around, unknowingly...
Competitive Analysis: Xerneas, but for OU. However, due to its lacking coverage after a Spectralate, Gothorita-E has significant problems with Chansey, even after placing down a Substitute. Despite this, the amount of boosts and high speed that Gothorita accumalates makes it a primary lategame sweeper. Competitive also makes it so that Gothorita is forced to be the opponent's primary target, as supporting the team with Defog may make Gothorita even more rampant.

E: took 20 Defense and added it to Attack to make it easier to revenge kill with priority such as Shadow Sneak

Last edited:
Ah man. The one Ivysaur that wasn't grass won.
Ahem.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Ivysaur-Eternal
New Type: Poison
New Stat distribution: 77 (+17) / 102 (+40) / 74 (+11) / 86 (+6) / 110 (+30) / 75 (+15)
Signature Move: Rancid Rumpus - Poison, Physical, 60 BP, 90% Acc, 5 PP | The user swings its rear end and forcefully whacks the target. -6 Priority; inflicts the target with poison, paralysis, or sleep (like Effect Spore); causes the target to switch out. | Z-Move: 120 BP Acid Downpour
Design/Flavor: A toxic substance entered this Ivysaur, turning it completely purple and preventing it from growing or dying. Its lack of growth has caused a multitude of harmful substances to spread throughout its body, particularly concentrated in its rear end.
Competitive Analysis: Physically defensive special tank with a weird phazing move that spreads status like nothing else.
I think you mean the one good Ivysaur that wasn't grass.

New Type:

HP: 95(-)
Atk: 56(+33)
Def: 60(+12)
Sp. Atk: 56(+33)
Sp. Def: 60(+12)
Spe: 123(+100)

Soul Sacrifice
Accuracy - PP 5 Reduces both Pokémon's HP until one faints. Target is immune if dark type.
Side note: Its damaging effect works like nightmare damage except its 1% until one dies

Wynaut becomes grey with angry eyes. It turns into a more aggressive Wynaut after seeing all of its friends and family get used as punching bags. Also Wynaut…

This could be used as a way to nuke the opponent and if it was played right could even take out an half a team using Soul Sacrifice, Counter, Mirror Coat, and Destiny Bond.

Held items:1/4 health restoring berry, sitris berry, mental herb
Soul Sacrifice/Counter/Mirror Coat/Destiny Bond(or encore to stop dark types I guess)

Highish HP mons: Anything with over 95 health with investment pretty much stops it but at least it does its job sort of, chancey stops it hard.

Taunt Mons: taunt shuts down non-mental herb sets.

Recovery Mons: If you predict it right you can force a Wynaut to kill its self and you

Dark Types: Sense they are immune to your only way of hurting them without taking a hit first.

Magic Guard Mons: you can’t use Soul Sacrifice against Magic Guard mons as they immune to none direct damage. You lose hp and they stay healthy scary.

New Type:

HP: 10(-)
Atk: 100(+45)
Def: 53(+28)
Sp. Atk: 89(+56)
Sp. Def: 47(+2)
Spe: 125(+30)

Pop-Up Punch
Power 100 Accuracy 100%
PP 16 - Acts as though target is at -2 defense

Digletts head is in the shape of a fist now

Below average sweeper with a pretty nice move.

Pop-Up Punch,Reversal/EarthQuake/Rock Slide/hone claws,endure

Levitating ghosts: I have no clue what could stop this specifically.
Bulky Mons: Generally bulky mons

252 Atk Life Orb Diglett Pop-Up Punch vs. -2 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 113-134 (37.1 - 44%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 Atk Life Orb Diglett Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 190-226 (62.5 - 74.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

New Type:

HP: (-)
Atk: ()
Def: ()
Sp. Atk: ()
Sp. Def: ()
Spe: ()

Depressing Aura: Lowers both Pokémon's speed, counts as foe lowering your speed.

Last edited:
Anyway, here's Wonderwall my submissions.

(I realize Chazm already did Ground/Rock Diglett-Eternal, but I want to submit my own variety anyway, if that's all right)

New Type: Ground / Rock
New Stat distribution: 25 (+15) / 64 (+9) / 55 (+30) / 125 (+90) / 50 (+5) / 105 (+10)
Signature Move: Endangered Aura - Rock, Special, 90 BP, 10 PP, 100% Acc | Deals 1.2* damage if the user is the only Pokémon remaining in the user's party | Z-Move: 175 BP Continental Crush
Design/Flavor: A special sort of Diglett dug too far down and ended up haphazardly discovering the fossil of an endangered species. The fossil also happened to be enchanted with the spirit of the endangered species, which now resides inside this Diglett. This Diglett's fur and nose are the same color as the dirt from which it normally emerges.
Competitive Analysis: Specially oriented EdgeQuake attacker for taking advantage of Sand Force. Also functions well as a late-game cleaner (in or out of sand) due to its potentially 108 BP Rock STAB.

New Stat distribution: 99 (+4) / 24 (+1) / 117 (+59) / 24 (+1) / 116 (+58) / 24 (+1)
Signature Move: Tail Rancor - Psychic, Other, 5 PP | User recovers 50% max HP; if the user recovers HP, all other Pokémon on the field take damage equal to 25% the HP recovered | Z-Effect: Neutralizes negative stat stages
Design/Flavor: Its body is entirely black. In the dark, all that can be seen is its wide-open mouth and the eyes on its tail. Its tail exudes malice towards brutality.
Competitive Analysis: Kinda like standard Wobbuffet but with better bulk and reliable (albeit limited use) recovery that makes it slightly less passive.

New Type: Psychic / Fire
New Stat distribution: 55 (-5) / 65 (+20) / 75 (+5) / 105 (+30) / 70 (-15) / 119 (+64)
Signature Move: Stellar Flare - Fire, Special, 75 BP, 15 PP | Applies a Miracle Eye effect to the target | Z-Move: 160 BP Inferno Overdrive
Design/Flavor: While normal Gothorita are empowered by starlight, this one in particular has its own portion of power from the North Star. As such, its black parts are orange, its face is yellow, and its white parts glow radiantly.
Competitive Analysis: Can be menacing to Dark-types (particularly Alolan Muk) with its fresh Fire STAB and offensively oriented stat line. Also happens to have Thunderbolt for Houndoom and Heatran, which would otherwise be problematic. Additionally, the base Speed works well in conjunction with Taunt and for taking advantage of Intimidate users by virtue of Competitive.

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

New Type:

New Stat distribution:

HP: 95(-)
Atk: 56(+33)
Def: 60(+12)
Sp. Atk: 56(+33)
Sp. Def: 60(+12)
Spe: 123(+100)

Signature Move: Soul Sacrifice
Accuracy - PP 5 Reduces both Pokémon's HP until one faints. Target is immune if dark type.

Side note: Its damaging effect works like nightmare damage except its 1% until one dies

Design/Flavor: Wynaut becomes grey with angry eyes. It turns into a more aggressive Wynaut after seeing all of its friends and family get used as punching bags. Also Wynaut…

Competitive Analysis: This could be used as a way to nuke the opponent and if it was played right could even take out an half a team using Soul Sacrifice, Counter, Mirror Coat, and Destiny Bond.

Possible Sets: Held items:1/4 health restoring berry, sitris berry, mental herb

Soul Sacrifice/Counter/Mirror Coat/Destiny Bond(or encore to stop dark types I guess)

Possible Checks and Counters:

Highish HP mons: Anything with over 95 health with investment pretty much stops it but at least it does its job sort of, chancey stops it hard.

Taunt Mons: taunt shuts down non-mental herb sets.

Recovery Mons: If you predict it right you can force a Wynaut to kill its self and you

Dark Types: Sense they are immune to your only way of hurting them without taking a hit first.

Magic Guard Mons: you can’t use Soul Sacrifice against Magic Guard mons as they immune to none direct damage.

New Type:

New Stat distribution:

HP: #(-)
Atk: #(-)
Def: #(-)
Sp. Atk: #(-)
Sp. Def: #(-)
Spe: #(-)

Signature Move: Super Fist Pummeling

Design/Flavor: A fist pops out of the ground along side diglett.

Competitive Analysis:

Possible Sets:

Possible Checks and Counters:
Added sprites for ya

Name: Diglett-Eternal

New Stat distribution:
HP:
32 (+22)
Atk: 99 (+44)
Def: 48 (+23)
SpA: 58 (+23)
SpD: 68 (+23)
Spe: 119 (+24)
BST: 424 (+159)
Signature Move: Hole Dig |
|
| 135 BP | 10 PP | 100% Acc | Traps foe | Z Move - 200 BP Tectonic Rage
Design/Flavor: Has a miner's hat on its head
Competitive Analysis: Very powerful signature move but that's about it.

Name: Wynaut-Eternal

New Stat distribution:
HP:
49 (-46)
Atk: 23
Def: 143 (+95)
SpA: 23
SpD: 143 (+95)
Spe: 23
BST: 404 (+144)
Signature Move: Bounce Shield |
|
| 10 PP | Similar to protect but also deals exactly the damage it would take to the opponent attacking it | Z Move - Fully Heals the user
Design/Flavor: The little black thing on its back grows a lot bigger.
Competitive Analysis: Can definitely tank some hits and fire back Bounce Shields, Counters and Mirror Coats but due to its low HP, it won't be dealing that much damage and it is still very passive.

Name: Gothorita-Eternal

New Stat distribution:
HP:
82 (+22)
Atk: 56 (+11)
Def: 92 (+22)
SpA: 86 (+11)
SpD: 107 (+22)
Spe: 66 (+11)
BST: 489 (+99)
Signature Move: Magic Telepathy |
|
| 10 PP | Switches out and randomly gives its teammate +2, +1, and +0 in Attack, Special Attack, or Speed, in a random order, the increased stats' order are revealed before the teammate is sent out | Z Move - Fully Heals teammate switching in
Design/Flavor: Dress grow longer.
Competitive Analysis: A cool support 'mon with decent bulk can really help some teammates clean up.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor

Name: Diglett-Eternal

New Stat distribution:
HP:
52 (+42)
Atk: 95 (+40)
Def: 48 (+23)
SpA: 42 (+7)
SpD: 73 (+28)
Spe: 114 (+19)
BST: 424 (+159)
Signature Move: Sand Trap |
|
| 10 PP | Sets a sand trap on the field, causing the next grounded Pokemon to switch in to be trapped. This hazard only activates once per use, so it must be reset after each trap. | Z-Move - +1 Defense
Design/Flavor: Same Diglett, but now at the bottom of a huge sand pit. It traps prey by creating pits of sand that fall inward when stepped on, trapping anything dumb enough to come near.
Competitive Analysis: Probably an even more obnoxious suicide lead than Onix lmao. Set up Sand Trap, possibly Stealth Rocks, use Memento, and then set up on whatever poor bloke switched in. This thing needs an OP gimmick to be good in OU tbh

Diglett: Chazm, Exploudit, Rose_Warrior
Wynaut: Chazm, Exploudit, Rose_Warrior
Gothorita: Mygavolt, Exploudit, Victor S. Court

is this ok?(and yes I do like it like them :p in this order this time funny enough for all of them)

Last edited:
May I recommend a slate idea? If yes do I put it here or do I message you?

(Once answered I will edit everything past this point ether to delete it or to move it:))
Slate Idea: Huge/Pure Power trio Meditite, Marill/Azurill, Bunnelby
Slate Idea: Speed Boost(not incluindg yanma cause it was already done) Combusken/torchic, Carvana, Whirlipede/venipede
Slate Idea: Oh god they are everywhere, tentacool, pidgey, zubat/gulbat
Slate Idea: Calm before the storm(pokemon that don't summon weather till final evo) Boldore,Vanilish,Wingull
Slate Idea: Fake Dragons (ddancers that never turn into dragons) Scraggy, Corphish, Barboach, Croconaw
Slate Idea: Elemental Trio(except one got left behind) Margmar, Electabuzz, Smoochum
Slate Idea: all other starters not covered 2-6

Last edited:

S. Court

[Takes hits in Spanish]
Digglet: Exploudit, Earlio
Wynaut: Exploudit, Mygavolt, Victor S. Court
Gothorita: Victor S. Court, Chazm

This time there were just a few submissions as well :c

Last edited:
Digglet: Exploudit, Earlio
Wynaut: Victor S. Court, Exploudit, Mygavolt
Gothorita: Victor S. Court, Chazm

This time there were just a few submissions as well :c
Apologies, but this does not follow the Self Voting Rules. Since you only submitted Wynaut and Gothorita, your self vote number cannot be greater than 4.

Here's a refresher:
If you want to vote for yourself now, it gets slightly more complicated. You can always keep voting for yourself as second, but you can change the order a bit, for as long as the number of self votes equals 2x the number of submissions you made. Let's use some examples to make it more understandable:

Pansage: Yoshiblaze, Exploudit, Ludicrousity
Pansear: Ludicrousity, Exploudit, Yoshiblaze
Panpour: Ludicrousity, Exploudit, Yoshiblaze

So this voting format is good, cuz' i voted for myself as second three times, and when you add everything up, I gave myself 6 votes, which is fine, as it is exactly the number of submissions I made for the slate x2. However, say I liked my Pansage submition a lot, and I really want it to win, I can play around with my votes a little bit:

Pansage: Exploudit, Yoshiblaze, Ludicrousity
Pansear: Ludicrousity, Exploudit, Yoshiblaze
Panpour: Ludicrousity, Yoshiblaze, Exploudit

So to make my Pansage first vote, I moved my Panpour self vote to last. Makes sense, right? And when you add up the votes, 3 + 2 + 1 = 6 which is exactly what I want. Let's say that I like my Pansage and Panpour submissions more, and I didn't like my Pansage submittion too much. I can do this:

Pansage: Yoshiblaze, Ludicrousity, G-Luke
Pansear: Exploudit, Ludicrousity, Yoshiblaze
Panpour: Exploudit, Ludicrousity, Yoshiblaze

3 + 3 adds up to six, so I'm good to that. Small note that this can't be done if I made no Pansage submittion, because if that was the case, the number of submissions I made x2 would actually end up as 4, which isn't enough. Also, had I only made a single submittion, I'd always have to self vote as #2 or lower, because making only one submittion gives me only two self vote points. I hope that was clear, if you had any trouble to understand this, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it as best as I can

S. Court

[Takes hits in Spanish]
Apologies, but this does not follow the Self Voting Rules. Since you only submitted Wynaut and Gothorita, your self vote number cannot be greater than 4.

Here's a refresher:
I thought it was 2x the nominated for this round... Well, that has more sense xD

Anways, fixed .3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)