NOC WORLD WAR Mafia - Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this 48 hours and not 72 as stated in the op ?

Anyway I'm assuming that the two N1 deaths were our vig screwing up or that the second kill has been blocked tonight
The DLE flip makes Jalmont look good, probably town, their d1 could have been staged but Jalmont went in on DLE in like their first post. Hopefully they'll post more than d2 now that they have towncred

Don't know where to go from there but Champ did look sketchy day 2
vote champ
"Sketchy" I would love an explanation. I followed shubaka's inspect with reasons included. And I answered XnadrojX's question. That's all I did - Feel free to comment anything you found scummy in that. Besides, this is being a follow-up of the "announcement" - which is what I'm not exactly sure. Assuming that it's an announcer's work - then note that it could be anyone, especially MeowMiXXX, who for some very reason, hates me. And he really, really hates me. It can't even be assumed that they are some sorta bloodhound - they are behind me since day 1.

I agree with the announcer

vote champo
I really, really am interested to find out why I am hated by you so much. "Agree with the announcer" - the announcement looks so much that it was made by you specifically, but it has so much precision that it actually looks as if someone made the announcement in a way to show that you're the announcer. Why am I scum, at least tell me that.
For the record, stop voting champ. We don't want to have an early hammer.

Champ1604 who are your town and scum reads?

XnadrojX same question
Thanks Former Hope for the tag. Probably wouldn't have noticed this happening if it wasn't for that tag. (No, there is no sarcasm here.)

For now, slight SR on MeowMiXXX (I'm aware that this is an OMGUS read) for actually hating and SR'ing me for god-only-knows-why.
Slight TR on Former Hope & XnadrojX, TR on Jalmont

what is going on

champ strikes me as neutral but too pressured. Lean mafia, due to reasons already stated.

moody cloud... strikes me as 'sketchy', perhaps, just a personal thing.

I don't have that on champ, but i understand that people might

what's hammer?

i don't want to accidentally hammer champ, I don't feel that confident about them.

Champ1604 one of your day 2 posts looked like a lengthy explanation of why you were sheeping, and you mentioned the wrong reasons for parking a vote and calling it a day. DLE knew he was going down and wouldn't have told his team to defend him so you following shubaka has no meaning. From there I can say that you're the most suspicious player in the game to me at this point in time, even though it'd be better to pressure other people too. You are also in your last post victimizing yourself by saying that meowmixx is obsessed with tunneling you. Does that explain why you look sketchy ? Who do you think are DLE's teammates and why ?

Former Hope I don't see the point in claiming role and giving mafia free info

Wish the people whom I trust are town aka Jalmont/Vig would do work
Aubisio's last post seemed kind of genuine, nothing solid but I wouldn't look there first for a DLE teammate I guess
I can't tell if some people have zero interest or are coasting

Metal sonic I don't remember you having any content the first two days and now I see you parking a vote on the number one lynch material, care to give me reads and something to work with please ?

I think this is obvious but don't hammer Champ or bring it to L-1

hard claim japan, the land where anime rises
1st post of the game and claims role name. Sort of strange imo for a mafia member to do that, but equally strange for a town member to do that and then be so adamant about not giving mafia info.

Had a similar feeling when I read it, I'm not that willing to risk that lynch right off the bat though.
I like XnadrojX's post, asking people why their opinion are what they are looks good to me. Some interactions starting to appear, not thanks to me but whatever
Vote Earlio
Are you scum for the 10th time ?
Answer truthfully
Also why are you seemingly ready to die so soon as either alignment
Mostly fluff, agrees with Jalmonts view of DLE but disagrees with the lynch, then more fluff. Ending with something small on Earlio, asking him why he thinks he should be lynched.

Stop claiming roles even if they suck
Starts going on the "don't role claim" rant right before DLE does as well. From a game perspective, this is a very mafialike desire as early claiming can often be fatal since it minimizes the time they have to develop fake claims and gives more time to ask for their actions later in the game. It can also be a bit of a noob town posture as well, but I don't think Moody is that new.

Regardless of massclaim being worth it or not, let's not do it guys
Unless I missed something we are at 4 claims so far ? Meaning you shouldn't ever claim unless you're going to get lynched and even then we can only do it once until one of the people who claimed die assuming all town ?
Again, strong anti claiming posture, but without much reason. The second post is an opinion I guess, but it comes off as just more fluff to fake at posting.

Hitmonleet saying that we should bother other people when pressured is reminiscent of thigns he did when he was scum but I can't remember his town meta so I might be confbiasing myself here. Likewise, the last time I saw Jalmont go hard on someone day 1 he was scum, but the rest of the activity seem pro-town in a game where a huge majority hasn't done shit to help town yet.

No idea where i'm going with the earlio vote tbh, should just get on the idle people. vote metal sonic Metal Sonic
The miller/vanillas claims are pretty sketchy but at least the vanilla doesn't tell us he's going to show up scum on inspection ? Can't really give more coherent input as of now
Wouldn't be surprised if Leet flipped scum actually lol
I want to believe this is the game where he's town and just wants to live and contribute but he's pretty much my only suspect so far
Now this is pretty interesting. Moody contributes to the leet bandwagon and moves it forward, while being wishy washy on it. This stands out to me as a mafia wanting to encourage a wagon, but not so much that they go into the spotlight for it.

Assuming you are, please give us a will
This post is towny. Getting reads from scum always helps since it forces them to make connections to WIFOM over later.

Metal sonic's first posts being an aggressive omgus may also be alignment indicative
Leaning towards it being towny because mafia wouldn't want to draw attention by getting into spats and 1v1 but way too early to say
Agree with his perception of MS, however ironically by passively commenting on this he's doing exactly what he claims a town person wouldn't and avoiding a fight/questioning with MS to avoid attention

Well that was one lame d1 lynch if I've ever seen one
With no Serbia counterclaim we don't ever lynch Vigvig but they can't really "lead" in this situation anyway
It's unlikely that there's a janitor (at least I want to believe it is) so that's a clean villager at least, even though it's a vanilla
With two deaths, either there was a vig screwup on n1 or there's a wolf. Or two mafia kills but that'd be super rough in noc so I doubt it
Now calls the leet lynch lame for some reason. Then some fluffy speculation set up

(I'm still Japan)
Sticks to Japan claim but doesn't offer much else.

There's no point in me claiming role, however claimed roles should claim rolename imo (DLE mainly). Nobody else claims for now.
Prods DLE to claim a role name, which would be an interesting bus given that so far the only momentum has been shubaka's inspection claim and nothing else.

On America being a fakeclaim : I don't buy it, there wouldn't be a need to enforce a rule against flavor claiming if mafia had fakeclaims that good
Shubaka seemed towny d1, he asked me to claim role today and that was blatantly anti town but I don't find his info role ""softing"" and claim that weird. If anything dle seem to be trying to get a mislynch off before going, though he made some decent points. As of now I'm ok with lynching dle
Odd turn around from the previous post on rolename claiming, also would be bussing DLE here. However it's well after he's basically already been condemned to die so to me this comes off as bussing a teammate for town points.

I'm a bit worried about the choice made with night kills, two of the less active players d1 (especially acid ?) is a low risk low reward approach as far as I can see
Xnadroj looking good so far
If DLE is scum, he and his teammates have known for a while now that he was done for and acted accordingly
Was Jalmont hit by a silencer or something ?
The silence thing was a joke, it's just that they were way more active day 1
Also yeah acid probably wasn't the kill target you're right. Still think a Twin apparently engaged in a tunnel on DLE and who had requested to be subbed out was a weird target unless DLE is mafia.
More bussing of DLE after a hammer number had been reached.

Why is this 48 hours and not 72 as stated in the op ?
Anyway I'm assuming that the two N1 deaths were our vig screwing up or that the second kill has been blocked tonight
The DLE flip makes Jalmont look good, probably town, their d1 could have been staged but Jalmont went in on DLE in like their first post. Hopefully they'll post more than d2 now that they have towncred
Don't know where to go from there but Champ did look sketchy day 2
vote champ
Starts a wagon on champ after xx's read on D2 and the announce, though it comes off as easy pushing then actual iniquity. For example, if he wanted to see if champ was scum or town, where is the inquisitiveness? Why go straight to a question/informationless lynch?

Champ1604 one of your day 2 posts looked like a lengthy explanation of why you were sheeping, and you mentioned the wrong reasons for parking a vote and calling it a day. DLE knew he was going down and wouldn't have told his team to defend him so you following shubaka has no meaning. From there I can say that you're the most suspicious player in the game to me at this point in time, even though it'd be better to pressure other people too. You are also in your last post victimizing yourself by saying that meowmixx is obsessed with tunneling you. Does that explain why you look sketchy ? Who do you think are DLE's teammates and why ?

Former Hope I don't see the point in claiming role and giving mafia free info

Wish the people whom I trust are town aka Jalmont/Vig would do work
Aubisio's last post seemed kind of genuine, nothing solid but I wouldn't look there first for a DLE teammate I guess
I can't tell if some people have zero interest or are coasting

Metal sonic I don't remember you having any content the first two days and now I see you parking a vote on the number one lynch material, care to give me reads and something to work with please ?

I think this is obvious but don't hammer Champ or bring it to L-1
Ah, here's some of those questions. Still, it's sort of bad reasoning for a vote I would say. Especially when champs original posts really weren't that bad imo...but that's opinion.

Analysis: There's one pattern I find interesting, Moody was early to the Leet lynch (pushing it but never voting it himself), really really late to the DLE lynch (didn't vote him etiher) but now suddenly early and prompt with the champ lynch. It's nothing instantly damning, but the amount of fluff and avoidance of attention until today strikes me as very scummy, especially because he's burdening town down by holding a claim spot hostage but refusing to actually claim his role. So frankly, Lynch Moody

Also appealing directly to MoodyCloud You are one of the 4 claims we can have and are currently holding one of them hostage from the rest of town. Meaning that besides you, we can only get one claim from a potential lynch in the day. Considering if you die, a spot on that list opens, you holding that claim spot means that you really do have to claim and take the risk of dying early, otherwise you are putting town at a disadvantage to the mafia.

That was me trying to persuade Moody directly...

But in case you still don't follow what I'm saying. iirc (and I might not) at 5 claims the mafia get a kill. Right now we are at 3, so now if Champ chooses to claim to avoid being lynched and his claim is good enough to prevent a lynch on him, the next person to be on the chopping block can't claim or they'll give mafia a free kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)