Whats your FIRST favorite pokemon?

Typhlosion, but now I can't get over Gyarados dragon dancing nowadays. Oh, it just looks incredible but I guess it might get tiring after a while.

I personally think that Gyarados and Milotic should do it and make the most worthless baby.

Oh days of yore.
Oh memories...

First, it was falling inlove with my hommie

Yep, Im a venusar fan from way back when.

Soon after, I became a Mewtwo fan, as most of us did, but not because he was a powerhouse of ungodliness...no..he was a bad ass loner psychic who was not to be trifled with.

Look at that, that is the portrait of a bad ass.

Years passed, and I hadn't picked up a pokemon game in years, and yet, when I first recruited a lucario to a spot on my team next two a torterra, it felt like the world was coming full circle (and yes, I kinda consider lucario a psudo psychic...at least in terms of flavor)

lol, Charizard, so original. He was just so badass from the TCG base set.

But now it's Red Gyarados. It's so awesome :heart:

As mentioned before, the original post wasn't clear as to whether it meant first favourite as in earliest favourite, or most favourite [despite the bad grammar with the latter]

Either way, since starting with RBY... it was Golem. It looked so damn cool in the anime, I was a little shocked by the game sprite, but it still found a place on every team.

My most favourite pokemon of all time is Tyranitar. I love Rock-types, and this was one that didnt faint at a leaf rustling or a light drizzle. Plus it kicks ass, and looks SO. DAMN. AWESOME.

I change a lot. First gen it was Mewtwo. Second was tyranitar. Third was Politoad and it is still Politoad. I change a lot though between Politoad,Elekid,Lucario and Monferno.

My very, very top favorite might just be Smoochum. I know, odd choice, but I like the little thing.

Either that or Butterfree. >_>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)