Smeargle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got one, and accourding to the analylsis, Belly drum, baton pass, sub and spore is an awesome move set.

I got it ev'd and stuff, level 91 with one sketch left, but how do you put sub on it?

I tried fighting a wild mime jr at level 32 ish which knows sub(AC helps)
but everytime it says sketch failed when i use it after sub...help?

Moves with set damage could work--Seismic Toss, Night Shade, Dragon Rage, etc. With one of those moves, you can be sure of how many times you need to hit Mime Jr., and you won't be screwed by crits.

The easiest way is to get into a double battle and sketch it from your partner. I've done that three times to redo my Surf/Fly/Dig/Sweet Scent Smeargle. The only problems I run into are the possibility of Pelipper OHKOing both Pokemon since they're so weak (the two farm people north of Solecon). In FR/LG, I rode around and weakened Zapdos enough so that my MR/SC Smeargle could learn it also.

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
simple question simple answer thread, i have to lock 2-3 of these threads a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)