D/P database?

Back to RSC times, I had netbattle's pokedex and it was enough for me. I could list pokémons by stats, search them by type, attacks, etc. etc.

But now everything I got is serebii, that, while is a good database, lack search engines. Is there a better one?

(EG: exactly now i was searching for 150-power moves [those that reduces your atk/spatk] without success)

Nope. Fraid not.
What's "fraid"?
A piece of string went into a bar, sat on a stool, and ordered a beer. The Bartender said, "We don't serve Strings here." Dismayed and disappointed, the String went out and ended up getting in a pub fight. He came back inside 5 minutes later, all ripped and tied up, and asked the Bartender for another drink. The Bartender looked him over and said, "Say, aren't you the same rope who was in here before?!" "No," was the reply, "I'm a frayed knot."

Veekun.com has a search where you can search pokemon, types, moves, and items. Is that what you are looking for?

A piece of string went into a bar, sat on a stool, and ordered a beer. The Bartender said, "We don't serve Strings here." Dismayed and disappointed, the String went out and ended up getting in a pub fight. He came back inside 5 minutes later, all ripped and tied up, and asked the Bartender for another drink. The Bartender looked him over and said, "Say, aren't you the same rope who was in here before?!" "No," was the reply, "I'm a frayed knot."
Hahaha. I'm siging that.

I find Veekun search engine to be pretty good. I've used it to design most of my teams.

Okay, so it's a rope that went to a bar and was banned from it and then fought with another rope and returned to the bar saying it's a damaged rope?
I don't get it, can someone explain the joke to a non-american-native?

Umm.... wtf? A "non-american-native" (probably non native english speaker) asked someone to explain the joke.

You're either phenominally stupid or have the inability to look more than one post above the last one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)