Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion #2 (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't they group the Kirby characters together?

I mean correct me if I am wrong but weren't characters of the same series grouped together in the starting menu in the previous games?

If it is true then I am happy because my Mains are already starting characters.

edit: Yeah I thought so... it seemed to odd that the characters were so disorganized.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The Wii has 512 MB of onboard flash memory which is about 2100 blocks as mentioned. Only people like Steelicks who have loads of VC games need to worry about deleting their VC games (or buying an SD card) to save.

The Wii has 512 MB of onboard flash memory which is about 2100 blocks as mentioned. Only people like Steelicks who have loads of VC games need to worry about deleting their VC games (or buying an SD card) to save.
Well i have a lot of games, but still around 900-100 blocks, i guess i will get the game and get the SD card just if save stages/matches/photos and etc is very attractive.

Why didn't they group the Kirby characters together?

I mean correct me if I am wrong but weren't characters of the same series grouped together in the starting menu in the previous games?

If it is true then I am happy because my Mains are already starting characters.

edit: Yeah I thought so... it seemed to odd that the characters were so disorganized.
Here's the supposed starting roster:

|Mario||DK||Link||Samus||Kirby||Fox||Pikachu||Diddy|
|Zelda||Pit||mk||PT||Ike||Peach||Yoshi||IC|
|Dedede||Bowser||Wario||Olimar||Lucas|

Odd order, right? But remember in melee how some character boxes got moved to the side when new ones came in? Lets apply this to this new starting roster, adding new character slots andsliding down certain characters as they get pushed out of the way:

|Mario||DK|...|Link||Samus||Kirby|....|Fox||Pikachu||X|
|X|....|Diddy||Zelda|.|Pit|....|mk|.......|x|....|PT||Ike|
|Peach||Yoshi||x|......|IC||Dedede||Bowser||Wario||Olimar|
|Lucas|

Hm... with the addition of new character slots, Didy knog get moved under DK, zelda under link, and both mk and dedede underneath kirby. With my listing, there is also an extra space underneath Link and Zelda... since the charactesr of each series might be listed vertically, this could further confirm ganandorf.

But whatever, thats my theory on the wierd list. I thought it was proven fake by someone anyway, so i dont know.

Also Green Hill Zone confirmed due to the Sonic screenshot.

Edit: Amazing opening... I want brawl! Why do the fucking Japanese get it so much sooner than us. I can't wait till March 9th.

Is it just me, or does Fox look really badass in that picture?

I suppose this means though that Green Hill Zone is the Sonic stage. I don't have a problem with the stage in general, nor do I say that it is a bad choice for a stage (it being the most well-known Sonic stage ever), but I was really hoping for something less...overused. Ah well, that's alright.

One thing I'm more pleased with is a Marth confirmation. I liked him alot in Melee, and it's good to know his unique moveset wasn't put to waste simply because another, blue haired FE hero was introduced.

Ness officially, 100% confirmed as well. Good to see him back, though I prefer Lucas. I suppose they're both going to be working with PT?

I wish I could've seen the video, but these pictures will do. Very good find Firestorm.

EDIT: Ok, watched the video. Marth + Ike + Metaknight team up = epic.

Also Green Hill Zone confirmed due to the Sonic screenshot.

Edit: Amazing opening... I want brawl! Why do the fucking Japanese get it so much sooner than us. I can't wait till March 9th.
Have to translate all that text in a fighting game, you know.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Now I have it saved on my computer.

Edit from #smogon

[19:44] <Kira> GREEN HILL ZONE!!!!
[19:44] <@Steelicks> sorry marth is in one of them
[19:44] <@Steelicks> ike is in the otehr
[19:44] <+Teifu> i was kinda worried green hill zone wouldnt be in for a while
[19:44] <Firestorm> OH SHIT http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc48/BillAurion/Videogames/ssbpokemans.jpg
[19:44] <Kira> Marth had to return.. he was top tier
[19:44] <Sonuis> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRBsajRrnY8
[19:45] <Sonuis> There you go big Firestorm/Kira/Steelicks
[19:45] <@Surgo> okay shit
[19:45] <Firestorm> OHMY GOD I LOVE YOu
[19:45] <@Surgo> link me
[19:45] <jc_rcw> marth and ike running side by side
[19:45] <jc_rcw> :O
[19:45] <jc_rcw> on the last screenie which was just added
[19:45] <@Surgo> nevermind got it
[19:45] <@Steelicks> :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[19:45] <@Steelicks> oh my god
[19:45] <Kira> Btw... I have to kick my friends ass in Melee. He is using young link... I am using sheik. Any tips on how to beat young link
[19:46] <Sonuis> Thank my rare chance of reading SA :x
[19:46] <Yuri> kick him in the nuts

Steelicks

Come here and Battle me!
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yeah Thunderhorse, Fox looks sweet in that part

the best part of the video though was Meta Knight and Marth standing back to back, ready to face the subspace army. i thought that look great

So does every character get their own unique adventure in the SSE or do they all go threw the same thing, or what?

Oh and Marth looks like a girl in that second pic.

Sweet video.

Wow...Marth. Did anyone predict him?
Considering the entirety of the Japanese Fire Emblem fanbase would have had Sakurai's heart in a jar if Marth was removed, yes, it was pretty obvious he would return. To Japan, Marth = Fire Emblem.

Unless of course you meant specifically in the opening video, then, hell no, I wasn't expecting him at all.

Anyways. That intro is freaking awesome. I didn't expect it to have Ness and Marth, so that was freaking intense. Meta Knight + Ike + Marth is going to be too much for me to handle.

Subspace Emissary is going to be (for once, seriously) epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)