Smogon Forums

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Hey,
It's the weekend tomorrow so I think that it would be a great time to battle! Please reply to this VM!

I'll be out of town from 6 to 10 September so there will be no internet access, please make an effort for us to battle early!

I'm GMT +8
blarajan
blarajan
Sorry mate, this weekend just doesn't work for me at all. I'm going back to college Sunday, so I'm preparing until then and really don't have time to spare. I'll try to match your time before you leave for the sixth. I'll message you probably Sunday when i get my bearings. Thank you for your patience.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Its okay mate, I'll try to get koko to give us an extension if its possible, because I have school on weekdays and on Thursday I have a half day but I'll need to pack for Friday.

Please do tell me your timezone; I've heard you're GMT +5.5 which may be convenient, but I hope you understand that due to timezone issues meeting East Americans is an issue(if you live there!)
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Hey man, there's a problem. I've just checked the thread and the deadline is 5th September lol, conveniently before my trip out. Which means that even if I tried to get an extension, it'll be during my 4days trip which I doubt kokoloko will grant.

This is a dilemma! We need to work together to arrange this match!

1 week deadline is stupid
blarajan
blarajan
I'll be on around 11 pm my time tonight. Yes I'm EST, which i think is GMT-4 (east coast sorry for issues.) To confirm times if it helps you, it is 8:40 am for me now. If you're +8, my 11 pm should be your 11 am. I'll try to stay on a bit as this is likely the only time we can play. Likewise, I'm on now for a bit...we're 12 hours apart so it's not THAT confusing.