Smogon Forums

Hulavuta
Hulavuta
GLAD YOU ASKED

Things are pretty good but I am soooo busy lately .-. I'm a senior now (like you, right?) and I really procrastinated on all my responsibilities, LOL. So I have to do the SATs, keep up with all my classes, learn how to drive, do that damned HOPE class...yeah all that good stuff. Then I have to apply to University because I've decided I don't want to go to no damned Community College now.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
It seemed so far away just a year or so ago but now it all is all up at once and I am rushing to make sure I don't end up working at McDonald's or something. Speaking of work, I am not even sure what I am going to major in even though I have a few ideas.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I am also kind of worried because I have no idea how to even apply for college and I don't exactly have any extraordinary classes or credits or anything so I might actually have to go to community college lol
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I am also struggling to make time to just have fun and stuff because I am so stressed out @______@ UGH You remember that I like to write, right? Perhaps not since we haven't spoken in a while but maybe you remember now that I brought it up. I haven't gotten a chance to write anything since like...April. It's a bit of laziness too but eh.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
And I also sort of have to deal with the fact that since I'm no longer "going to school" I don't really see my friends anymore...at all. In the beginning it wasn't that bad but now I am legitimately starting to feel lonely. I do have some close friends but they live a few hours away so I only see them a few times a year.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
And I do have friends on Smogon and that other place and I do talk to my IRL friends on Skype and stuff but I'm also starting to sort of feel chained to the computer screen and the internet and I know it's not healthy at all. Lol.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I am hoping that when I go to college I will meet some people and make some friends. (Which is part of why I want to go to University because the University I will most likely go to, UCF, apparently has a lot of Pokemon players and even a few Smogonites) But that is like a whole year from now. I don't know what to do I have to hang with real people or I am going to go through some serious issues .-.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Like I am starting to get a little drained being online all the time. Which is kind of bad because I do really enjoy being on Smogon but I don't want it to be my entire life, get what I mean?
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I will most likely have a life when I go to college but again, it's an entire year! I can't wait that long!! Hence why I have such major senioritis...I just want this year to be over so I can be finally done with High School and go on to college/university and have some fun again.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
But then again, I don't want this year to be over yet because there are so many responsibilities and obligations that I mentioned in the beginning of this that I still have to do...so yeah...not even sure. LOL.
Axelia
Axelia
hmm, yes I see, well you should make friends out of the internet, but don't abandon the friends you have made on the internet, just keep in touch, and live your life ^^ Honestly you can manage both, but don't feel chained to a screen, we're your friends, so if you have other things to deal with we won't mind ^^
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Although, with all that being said, I am kind of glad that you are back and we can talk again. I really missed you :3 You need to like change your settings so it has said when you have last been on though. And no, I am not stalking you XD
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I should probably stop before this gets too long though, you know I have a tendency to post giant tl;dr walls of text, lol. Enough that people thought those copypastas in the old BABA days were actually something I wrote...yeah.
Axelia
Axelia
Also, try making friends at your school, since you are going to school, it is an awesome opportunity to make friends, but make sure they are worthy of your friendship lol, and have fun ^^ please don't feel attached to a computer but just don't forget about all of us, is all I might play pokemon again later X3 like wayyyy later in my life now back to watching MLP XD talk to you some other time ^^
Axelia
Axelia
I have been, up and down, in fact I am looking for a part time job... I desperately need one X3 and I am getting into horror things too, sort of interesting to me, some of them lol, mostly the days have been floating by, and I have been under a ton of pressure and not sure what to do about it lol, I'll tell you more in chat ^^
Axelia
Axelia
why you deleting posts? X3
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
You keep replying before I am finished, that's why. LOL.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
But yeah, I am not really going to school anymore since I've switched to taking class online. Although my school is getting a new campus in a few days so I might go there and try to meet some friends. I will probably make a lot of friends in college but I can't wait an entire year before going :|

I actually mentioned that earlier, but to be completely frank I can't blame you for missing it XD