Smogon Forums

Shurtugal
Shurtugal
That anime is dabest! Check out Selerei after; its about heroines w/ special powers. It was originally created to show that woman are strong but that's bs lmao. My friends forced it on me its kinda cute... In a way!
Shurtugal
Shurtugal
*Sekerei
Shurtugal
Shurtugal
Also you shall find that the sacred number if all numbers IS THREE! Look it up lmao ;] #threesomes
Shurtugal
Shurtugal
I'm jk btw I'm fucking w/ you lol I bet your faced turned red xP
Stone RG
Stone RG
.____.
Im tired of ur jokes shurty. Btw i just went through 10 chapters straight rofl.
P.d. talking about blushing, 1. SwordArt does massive sexual references all the damn time 2. blush means blood rush according to Lil rofl.
Stone RG
Stone RG
Ok maybe i lied back there, i had only goen through 9 chaps.

What. The. Fuck.
Rushed relationship much? They are getting married at 18, and Asuna wanted to have sex the same night they kissed. Eh, im still in love with Asuna though.
Stone RG
Stone RG
Well, maybe the marrying thing isnt that weird in SwordArt, but the sex part is. Or maybe im just virgin .___.
Shurtugal
Shurtugal
It's a bit if the former and ladder xP
Stone RG
Stone RG
Spoiler alert, Lil get the fuck out now.

I cried at the end of chap 14 :[ when kirito is all screwed up after doing nothing for 2 years, also, fu** the guy who wants to marry asuna, srsly.
Shurtugal
Shurtugal
Lmao I agree get away from asuna!... On second though if asuna dies I could marry kirito... :O
Shurtugal
Shurtugal
Also look below and click the link :D
Stone RG
Stone RG
.____. i hate that song, so, much,but i was laughing all over the place the first time i heard it.

P.D. can we have a deal? u get kirito i get asuna :]
I get depressed at this type of moments lolololol
Shurtugal
Shurtugal
deal! :P