Smogon Forums

blarajan
blarajan
That doesn't really help me, unfortunately. Could you please tell me what times you are available throughout the week? This weekend is going to be a bit (rather) busy for me, since I'll be celebrating mine and a few family member's birthdays. I'd rather play today (Sunday), Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Friday, if possible. Could you tell me what times you're okay on those days?
blarajan
blarajan
I could play today as well, but I will be studying for an exam, so I will NEED you to message me on IRC to get my attention. I shall be on #pokemon, #littlecup, #gslam, and a variety of other channels as "blarajan"

If you want to play, ping me on IRC, otherwise I won't know you're on.
guanabara
guanabara
I'll be on most part of the day (today is Wednesday oO)
blarajan
blarajan
That doesn't really help me. It woulld have been not retarded if you told me that a few days ago, gave me a damn time range (you're five hours ahead, so your most of the day is pretty bad for me), and gave me a means to contact you.
Bloo
Laughing out loud.

Dile tus días/horas de disponibilidad, Chisposo n_n. Ambos tienen zonas horarias muy diferentes y sería útil saber cuando los dos están libre. De esa manera ambos pueden hacer una cita para jugar.
Bloo
blarajan es un gran john, así q asegúrese de dejar en claro cuándo estás disponible para evitar cualquier problema tío ^^;
blarajan
blarajan
que?
Bloo
It's Spanish for give me LC teams.
guanabara
guanabara
Friday at 1:00 of my time is right for you? (20:00 for you)
blarajan
blarajan
It should be, but i have a meeting at 16:00 my time and i have no idea how long it lasts. I don't want you to stay up late for no reason. Sunday is probably best.