Smogon Forums

False Sense
False Sense
I do think I heard it's Water/Fighting? Not really a surprise, though, being a ninja and all. What's wrong with Fennekin though? That is, without really spoiling anything.
Gary
Gary
Froakie is Water/Dark. Okay, here's a good non spoiled image of Delphox to think about. Look at Braixen, give it a dress. Yep.
False Sense
False Sense
Wait... Water/Dark? Are you serious? That is the next logical thing after Fighting, but really?
Gary
Gary
Yeah, the leaker got it mixed up. Chespin's final is Grass/Fighting. I think you'll like its design, but it's a bit awkward. You'll get what I mean. Leaker was right about its design though, all of them for that matter.
False Sense
False Sense
That's it, no more spoilers from you, Gary.
Gary
Gary
Hey not spoiling! Just warning you that Fennekin's final is ass and never get it oh please god don't get it DO NOT DO IT AHHHHHHH!!!!......
False Sense
False Sense
By the way, what's wrong with it having a dress? If it's supposed to be a witch, might as well look the part.
Gary
Gary
No...you don't understand....you just...don't.....
False Sense
False Sense
So what's your opinion on Gardevoir then? Is it ridiculous? ...and please don't tell me if it gets a Mega-Evolution...
Gary
Gary
No you seriously have to see it to understand what I mean. Gardevoir WORKS. It's not just the dress, it's...other things about it. Probably the wort starter final I have ever seen bar none.
False Sense
False Sense
I suppose I'll just have to pass judgement when I come across it in game. I suppose one of the hundred rivals will have it. I'm more concerned about Froakie's evolution not being that interesting...
Gary
Gary
I mean, I can see a reason to not like it because it's a bit strange, but it has a cool charm to it that goes well with what it's supposed to be. I think it's badass personally.
False Sense
False Sense
Strange? Funny, I caught a glimpse of what was supposedly the leak of the evolution, and it looked more like a bigger, darker blue Froakie. Guess that wasn't it then.
False Sense
False Sense
Ugh, even the OU forum has spoilers now... Good thing I'm good at avoiding pictures. Still...
Gary
Gary
Mega Lucario has 115 base speed. Only thing I'm going to tell you. Let that sink in.
False Sense
False Sense
So more than one stat is boosted... And that stat alone is a significant amount... No more spoilers, but mega evolutions are going to dominate, aren't they?
Gary
Gary
Yeah, definitely. Let's just say that the Mega's stat boosts that GF revealed weren't the only ones, at all. Most Megas have 600+ BST at the least. They will all be good.
False Sense
False Sense
That's what I was hoping for. A stat boost large enough to warrant being used without an item. Still, the lack of an item will probably hold some of them back, at least so they aren't too overpowered. Would you say that's right?
Gary
Gary
Lack of an item doesn't mean shit when it's giving them a BST of 600.
False Sense
False Sense
Of course, but do you think that some (or all) of these mega evolutions will be too powerful? Or will they be just manageable enough without an item that they'll fit into the metagame?