Smogon Forums

Ultra247
Ultra247
I'm not sure. I know the 3ds has updated way past the version that action replay has right now to the point where I have to use my dslite to use it. But I'm still unsure about hacks.
Immortal
Immortal
hmm okay. I use pokegen... hopefully that works. I looked at the RNG thread but it looks really hard to do
Ultra247
Ultra247
IDK, I use pokegen too. But I'm not sure theres an update yet. Maybe there will be, right now its speculation.
Immortal
Immortal
yeah im just hoping there is gonna be someway to get good IVs before december 27
Ultra247
Ultra247
Why the 27th in december?
Immortal
Immortal
thats when poketransfer is out. we wont even be able to trade over pokemon from earlier generations until then
Ultra247
Ultra247
Right, I don't think action replay will be able to keep up with the constant updating of the 3ds. Maybe the 2ds if it doesnt need updated
Immortal
Immortal
yeah idk hopeful stuff from pokegen gets by the block or whatever is supposed to prevent cheats from being traded over
Ultra247
Ultra247
Or action replay finally gets a update for the crazy updating 3ds. Acekard also needs to update like hell.
Immortal
Immortal
i hope something works... anyway my fc is 5257-9901-6102 for 3ds
Ultra247
Ultra247
That for x&y?
Immortal
Immortal
yeah that one works for x and y, i was giving you the new one it assigned my bw2 when i got my 3ds before, didnt realize
Ultra247
Ultra247
I heard that nintendo banned hacked pokemon. Not sure though
Immortal
Immortal
supposedly but we will see how well it works, it may just block illegal stats/abilities. the ones i use are legal so we will see if the are actually stopped from transferring... breeding now :( so boring
Ultra247
Ultra247
Yea, So far I've caught all grass catchable pokemon up to route 8. Just got on route 8 and on a catch/train spree. Y version I'm blowing through it without doing all the catching and mass training.