Smogon Forums

GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
ahaha, yep! Currently in my 2nd/3rd year. Not found another yet! So cool :D
ShortsTheory
ShortsTheory
Awesome! Do you plan on working for Boeing or other big aviation company in the future?
ShortsTheory
ShortsTheory
And holy crap lol, your post in the Undergrad thread almost exactly describes how I love physics and aviation XD
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
I was set on lockheed for a while, but I got in contact with a Boeing guy through a scholarship. Hopefully I can just get a job! So I assume you're not in university yet?
ShortsTheory
ShortsTheory
Great! Boeing's a better funded company with a lot more projects IMO. Congrats! :)

No, I still have a couple of years before I start attending uni. Presently, I am 16 years old and am in 11th grade.
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Bah boeing doesn't have the F-22 do they! Still, more aerospace than lasers and garbage. Where are you looking at for schooling??
ShortsTheory
ShortsTheory
So what lol, Boeing's latest roster of planes; the 777-300ER, 747-8, and the 787-8 are awesome! With regards to schooling (I presume you mean college?) I'm preparing for IIT (I for India, not Illinois!). Unfortunately, aerospace engineering isn't that great out here in India, but IIT has plenty of other courses with excellent facilities.
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Ah, you're a more civilian fan--I suppose growing up in america kind of spoiled me towards military aviation.
ShortsTheory
ShortsTheory
lol. Hope you don't mind! But military planes are cool too (I LOVE the SR71). They just don't have the same jaw-dropping size and impressiveness of large airliners.
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Bah! Sr-71! Still can't compare to my favorite aircraft of all time...http://goo.my/14c ...quite a shame my government picked the raptor over this beast. If only boeing could take a leaf out of northrop's books and finally get around to making that wing-bodied passenger liner!
ShortsTheory
ShortsTheory
Woah. Those exhaust channels, man, I've never seen anything like that. Why were only 2 of these planes ever built :(
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
I know right? And people have still debated to this day that it's a better plane...I would give ANYTHING to own one.
ShortsTheory
ShortsTheory
lol, yeah :) BTW, what time in your timezone (and what is your timezone) do you get on IRC?