Smogon Forums

Vierakun
Vierakun
Also, forgot to mention, I did add you.
False Sense
False Sense
I don't really care what you give in return. Although a Tyrunt would be nice for research purposes...

Also, what's your in-game name? I'm afraid I've received quite a friend requests recently and have sort of lost track of who's who.
Vierakun
Vierakun
Oh, my in game name is Tai. I do not actually have a Tyrunt on me (version Y), but I can easily get one from my brother if you're willing to give me a few hours.
False Sense
False Sense
I probably won't be able to perform a trade till tomorrow, so that works out fine.
Vierakun
Vierakun
Okay cool. I don't know exactly what time I'll be free tomorrow, but probably after 10 pm -6 Time Zone
Vierakun
Vierakun
You still want to make the trade sometime soon?
False Sense
False Sense
Oh, sorry, it slipped my mind. I'll contact you shortly.
Vierakun
Vierakun
Oh it's not a problem. I haven't been able to play all week (been busy with school), so I've not had the time to breed you that tyrunt . You'll have to give me a little bit of time, sorry.
False Sense
False Sense
Oh, I don't need Tyrunt anymore. I'll take anything you have, really, but a version exclusive or a rare pokemon would be nice.
Vierakun
Vierakun
Okay, np.
Vierakun
Vierakun
is a haunter good for you? Any particular rare pokemon or version exclusive that you'd like me to check for if I have?
False Sense
False Sense
Hey, I think I also have a Modest Charmander with some decent IVs. Do you want that for yourself?
Vierakun
Vierakun
ooh, that would be interesting. I know that I have scyther, sweilous, zoroark, sneasel, eevee, heracross, and absoll, if you're interested in any of them.
False Sense
False Sense
As for specific pokemon... Well, a starter could be nice, or a Safari pokemon with a hidden ability.
False Sense
False Sense
I don't suppose that Absol happens to have Justified, does it?
Vierakun
Vierakun
I currently haven't caught any safari pkmn with hidden abilities except for ditto. Want one?
Vierakun
Vierakun
And unfortunately, it's a super luck absol with likely terrible iv's and a useless nature (this absol is only for breeding)
False Sense
False Sense
Already have plenty of Dittos... Though since we exchanged Friend Codes, do you happen to have a Mawile from the safari? I don't have one myself, actually.
Vierakun
Vierakun
Oh, I can get one for you, sure.
False Sense
False Sense
That would be excellent. Could you contact me in-game when you're ready to trade?