Smogon Forums

wowgek7
wowgek7
yeah thats realy the only female pokemon I realy hate

but im off too bed now il probatly play a while longer in bed but I wont respond here anymore so dont be insulted its nothing personal:P

I hope il get my lapras soon because tht wil probatly be my next project because I realy like lapras a lot:)

stil first im gonna ev train my gastly because I want mega gengar in my bm team:)
Miria
Miria
Hehe no worries. I don't get hurt if you don't reply every so often.. you don't always get instant replies online! Sleep well. =)
wowgek7
wowgek7
il always try to reply as fast as possible because I hate waiting so i know how is isP:)
wowgek7
wowgek7
my current project wil be awesome when don phanpy with both ice shard and counter:)
Miria
Miria
oh nice! =) I like playing with the new hidden abilities and things from the safaris.. I've got two gifts for you btw, will trade you when you're online! Don't matter what you give me. ^^
wowgek7
wowgek7
im curius to see them:)
wowgek7
wowgek7
cool its bink:)
wowgek7
wowgek7
I finaly completed phanpy:)
wowgek7
wowgek7
hey do you have an adamant female pikachu ivs as good as possible?

I want to use it for my next project a pichu with volt tackle thunderpunch wish and fake out
Miria
Miria
Hehe, I was just about to breed a pikachu too! ^^ Though it's a bit of a pain in the backside because everytime you switch a parent out you need to level it tp Pikachu with friendship. I'll look in my boxes.
wowgek7
wowgek7
you mabye I dont I have an flawless male smeargle to pass the moves on so i just wait til I get a flawless male pichu:P

besides I used a luxery ball for the female:P
Miria
Miria
Hehe, fair enough. =) I'm making a special attacker but think I'll still stick Fake Out on it.
wowgek7
wowgek7
well since I doubt I can pass on volt tackle without lightball I probaty end up with a lot of bad natures anyway so if there is a plus special attack one you cna have it if you want.
Miria
Miria
Ah no worries, I've got a nice special attacker Pikachu with Lightningrod to breed with! Though I think I'll have to breed a flawless Smeargle...
wowgek7
wowgek7
well you could borrow my other smeargle if you'd like the one I use is physickle but I do have an 31 x 31 31 31 31 one as well
wowgek7
wowgek7
wanna borrow it?
Miria
Miria
I wouldn't want to trouble you and use you all the time! ^^
wowgek7
wowgek7
lol I dont have a job dont have anny education anymore and I still live by my parents I have tons of time besides its just a minute work and you give it back later right?:)
Miria
Miria
Of course I'll give it back later. ^^
wowgek7
wowgek7
then just accept and save a butload of time:)