wowgek7
wowgek7
well maybe in the future I give it another go but it has no priority for me
Miria
Miria
Hehe fair enough. :)
wowgek7
wowgek7
I realy realy hate backstabbers someone today tried to trade away my pokemon without knowing if he even was allowed to.

did that ever happen to you? and if so what did you do besides reporting him because im realy pissed at that guy
wowgek7
wowgek7
I hope you like the spheal it was an hard project buts its flawless with the better ability I think:)
wowgek7
wowgek7
btw what do you think of the banner I have in my thread now?
Miria
Miria
Well.. it's difficult with the trade rights now because everyone can somewhat easily breed with the pokemon you gave them..I'm a bit unsure myself about redistributionrights.. just haven't put any on my pokemon now because I can't stop people from breeding on them anyways. =P But yes, reporting is a good enough punishment I think. ^^
Miria
Miria
I was scammed by a guy once who was going to EV train my pokemon but stole them instead..and thank you for the Spheal! I've already got one though on my White version, if you need it and want it back for trading to someone else you can! :) I just wanted to give you a pichu.. If you wanted it. ^^ Would you rather have one with lightningrod?
Miria
Miria
And yes, your banner look nice. =] Suits you!
wowgek7
wowgek7
I have no problem with it if they breed them but he tried to trade it a few hours after obtaining it and he didnt even asked me. I dont want other people redistributing pokemon with my name because if someone alters them for example il get the final blame. so breeding them fine but trading mine away no way.
wowgek7
wowgek7
and nah keep the spheal maybe for another set or so andthe ability of pichu is fine realy lightningrod is more for double battles etc so:)

and thanks I like the banner a lot as well especialy the pokes I got on it they are my favorite pokemon of every gen so:)

I think im gonna let that guy make some more for a trophycase etc
wowgek7
wowgek7
also I improved my phanpys I need to get rid of the old stock first but the ones after that also have play rough as an added egg move
Miria
Miria
That's a good point with the altering I suppose. :) Didn't think of it that way. I do pretty much only double-battles, I love to combine pokemon and their moves and abilities! ^^ Sounds like a good idea that wowgek, I just release old spitbacks and "older copies"..
wowgek7
wowgek7
I release all the spitbacks everytime so that didnt change but since they are flawless releasing them seems like a waste as well I like single battles more double battles are not my kind of thing but I think im gonna do minicup as well or at least try it:)
Miria
Miria
Yeah, little cup is fun but different. ^^ No need for perfect IV pokemon! Only certain stats... and very odd EV training...
wowgek7
wowgek7
lol so no 252 252 6 spreads?:p
Miria
Miria
hehe nope. ^^ They get EV points in a different way...
wowgek7
wowgek7
lol should be verry easy this gen with super training
Miria
Miria
It's a pain to calculate how many EV points they need for a stat and figure out which ones to aim for hehe... but yeah easier this time around! ^^
wowgek7
wowgek7
lol thats something I wont do il just look it up on smogon:P I can variete with moves though:)
Miria
Miria
yep. ^^ At least the little ones are cute!