Smogon Forums

Braverius
Braverius
Try sending me a request, not sure if that'll change anything, but maybe it will :/
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
it won't let me
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
Is it almost hatched? I'd like to go to dinner soon and I really don't want to spend 10 minutes hatching it.
Braverius
Braverius
you can trade it back to me anytime, just shoot me a message. hold onto it for now if you want
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
I'd rather not chase people around, especially if I'm not getting anything in return.
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
Was I not getting an egg...?
Braverius
Braverius
I'd definitely give you a flawless Pumpkaboo in return (was planning on it anyways)
Braverius
Braverius
Already traded the egg, you have it. I can give you the other Pumpkaboo if you want, though, the flawless one (which you can keep)
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
I see, still my internet is pretty bad and I'd rather get this done rather quickly.
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
hold on
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
I don't have the egg? The reason I'm confused is that I'm hatching Honedge eggs at the same time. We had communication trouble and the only trade that went through was Caterpie for the Pumpkin. I'll give it back to you but check your boxes and make sure you didn't trade it to someone else accidentally.
Braverius
Braverius
You traded that Luvdisc for it. I still have the Luvdisc.
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
I didn't give you any Luvdisc. My trainer name is Karous.
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
I'll give you your pumpkin back and you can have it sorted out. You may have accidentally given the egg to someone else because the only trade I did with you was Caterpie for the Pumpkin. We had communication trouble before then.
Braverius
Braverius
Checking GL right now to verify that one
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
I /really/ have to go for now. Do you want your pumpkin back now or not?
Braverius
Braverius
Doesn't show trades...this is really odd though. Go ahead and keep the other Pumpkaboo, I have enough, but if you hatch an egg and it's a shiny Pumpkaboo, give me a heads up. Sorry to keep you X_X
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
Back from dinner, sorry about the abrupt leaving and being impatient, I was starving haha. Try to remember who you might have traded with instead of me because I know I never gave anyone a Luvdisc. We were having communications issues; I suspect you may have traded the egg off where I mentioned above that I couldn't send you a trade request because I recall it was greyed out. If not, check your boxes.
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
"Braverius Try sending me a request, not sure if that'll change anything, but maybe it will :/
56 minutes ago Delete

Age of Kings it won't let me
54 minutes ago Delete"

"Braverius you can trade it back to me anytime, just shoot me a message. hold onto it for now if you want
52 minutes ago Delete

Age of Kings Was I not getting an egg...?
48 minutes ago Delete"
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
Looking over the conversation, I'm certain you accidentally traded it to someone else. My trainer name is Karous and my trainer portrait depicts a dark skinned female with short bobbed hair and a black hat with a white Pokeball thing on it. I only gave you a JP Caterpie for the Pumpkin. Try to remember trainer name, aesthetics, etc. Good luck and I'll help you out if you do retrieve it.