wowgek7
just out of curiusoity do you have any other 3ds games that you play?:P
Miria
Miria
Hehe nope.. not really... =P
wowgek7
wowgek7
lol that seems like a waste:P

I do but if things go right I wil get my own place next month so I cant buy anymore but still only 1 or 2 3ds games that isnt much you should try some others as well:)
Miria
Miria
I've got too many games to play alread. ^^ No time for more atm! But I know what you mean. =]
wowgek7
wowgek7
lol what kind of games then im curius what kind of games you like and you can never have enough games:)
Miria
Miria
Hehe, well... my absolute faveourite is The Last of US for Playstation.. ^^ I love the Zelda series, obviously Pokémon, The Sims, Resident Evil, Silent Hill and I play WoW! Those games are enough to keep me busy. ;)
wowgek7
wowgek7
lol wow I played it too but I quited around when cataclysm came around. I didnt want to see how they ruined all the old content.

so manny quests and buetifull areas are destroyed
wowgek7
wowgek7
btw im so sorry I ruined your chnce to get the legendary bird in your game:(

I found out that if you already have it captured on the pokedex you cant find it in your own game anymore
Miria
Miria
Don't worry, I have Zapdos roaming around too! =)
wowgek7
wowgek7
strange my x hasnt
Miria
Miria
Hmm well I think so.. I've met zapdos on my game and it's roaming. ^^

By the way, have you possibly got a helioptile I could borrow to breed on? :)
wowgek7
wowgek7
sure:)
Miria
Miria
Hehe.. like a good iv one? ^^ I've got one with three perfect stats but it takes way too long. =P preferably male if you got one!
wowgek7
wowgek7
it doesnt have any good ivs but il get you one with good ivs just give me some time:P
wowgek7
wowgek7
I have one for you in a few hours but I cant give it to you since I dont have redis rights but I can borrow it to you:)
wowgek7
wowgek7
I got you a flawless male
wowgek7
wowgek7
good luck with it:)
Miria
Miria
Aww thank you! ^^ I'll give it back to you as soon as possible! By the way, if you like anything out of my thread just ask for it!