Smogon Forums

Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Ax! It's fine, you don't have to be on all the time, I just like to talk to you once in a while :P

Busy with school? You're a senior now too right? I'm so busy too @___@ but at least I finally took the SAT. Haha.

By the way, you should totally scroll over your name at the top and then click on the box that says "Show Online Status"
Axelia
Axelia
A lot more than JUST school lol school has been more in the background of my life, but it's been dealt with lol

I'm not busy with school my classes require no effort and things are just a click away as far as applications go

Alright thanks I'll try that ^^ *HUGS* but I plan on coming back for a long time now ^^
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
>:[ that is like the opposite for me then, everything is going well except for school XD

Hmm trouble with your mom and stuff? (Maybe I shouldn't talk about that here) but I'm glad to hear that you've dealt with it :)
Axelia
Axelia
Lol maybe I'll tell you one time or another MAYBE, but not anytime soon k? ;)

but I have been really interested in this one series called "Corpse Party" lol here is the opening tell me what you think and the impression you get:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5k_Qeya9mI
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Oh yes, now I am remembering when you used to link me vocaloid songs and stuff...I HATED IT but I guess I'll watch this one for old times' sake :P
Axelia
Axelia
Lol thanks tell me how you like it ^^
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
It looks interesting. I actually haven't watched any anime in a long-ass time @____@ the last thing I watched was Fullmetal Alchemist, and that was back in August, WOW
Axelia
Axelia
Lol this is a REALLY superb anime (Corpse Party) though it has blood and gore it is also a romance, drama and mystery wrapped into one I really enjoyed it to be honest and it will always be one of my favorites :3 and wow that IS a long time, but don't worry with me around you'll get your fare share of anime in XD ;)
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Lol! Well actually I'm going to start watching all of the Ghibli/Miyazaki films, I only barely remember any of them and I absolutely LOVE the music in them so I'm gonna give them a watch.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I KNOW YOU ARE THERE ANSWER ME!!!
Axelia
Axelia
I did answer you I thought, well I said I'd love to hear the music that you have from that anime lol I love good music ^^ and I never heard of that anime but maybe you can shoot me a link to it :3
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Well actually they are a bunch of movies, like Spirited Away (have you heard of that?)

Anyway in other news I decided to go back to school (sort of)
Axelia
Axelia
Fill me in on school when we chat I'll fill you in on what's been going on with me, you might find it interesting :P

and no I have never heard of it X3 tell me more about it

I will be on tomorrow I promise ^^ Good night for now though *HUGS*
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Ok I will tell you later GOOD NIGHT

AND MAKE SURE YOU DO THAT THING I TOLD YOU TO DO >:[
Axelia
Axelia
What was the thing again? XP