Smogon Forums

Superpowerdude
Superpowerdude
Or have you upgraded from mentee to BFF :O
idk O
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Thanks! It's nice for you to say I am the #1 mentee haha Glad I made you proud :)

And yea, I'm going for CC, I just haven't been doing it for long enough so they gave me ladybug for starters. But it's cool, this way I get to still be the "new guy" for a while longer ;)
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Changed my CT for that haha
Superpowerdude
Superpowerdude
Yeah you are #1 man haha just be consistent with your hardwork and cc will come in no time haha

Its amazing how far you have come this year on smogon, also soon you could become a mentor if your interested ;)

p.s. thanks for not replying with just 'thanks spd" :P
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Yeah, I'm so glad that I was badged before the end of the year considering I pretty much started at the beginning of the year. I might apply to be a mentor but I'm in no hurry, maybe I'll do it some time next year. But at the very least I'd wait until I have a real badge haha

and lol now why would I say that :P
Superpowerdude
Superpowerdude
Yeah absolutely being a mentor isn't something you do just for the status, but you have gone through the program and you are pretty well known there so I reckon you would do good work there some day haha I like the ct, should be changed to #1 Mentee :P
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Heh, I would but I don't want to be too cocky you know?

Although I can now say I have more badges than Great Sage haha
Superpowerdude
Superpowerdude
True, I understand

haha yeah :P