Smogon Forums

Shii
Shii
uh well I recently got a job and I haven't been breeding a whole lot in 6th gen so I don't have much to trade.

What happened to your old account?
Charlessss
Oh that explains a lot, well I stopped playing for like a year because we had wifi issues and because of that I got tired of playing since then. If you don't mind me asking shii, do you still have your Gen 5 pokes? I'd like to get a copy of some if it doesn't bother you but if its not okay with you then its fine by me as well :) Thanks Shii
Shii
Shii
Oh I see. :c
Well I'm glad your wifi issues were resolved!

Lol yeah of course I do. Sure, I'll trade you some mons. Just let me know which ones you want.
Charlessss
Do you happen to have a Treecko with HP Ice shiny? I would love a Treecko and also what Dittos do you have? Do you have like Dittos with particular HP Spreads (e.g HP Fire, etc.) I would love those. Coz I'll buy white 2 next month just to learn and bring some RNG pokes to the Gen6. Haha
Shii
Shii
I was going to RNG a set of flawless Dittos for breeding in 5th gen. I did when 4th gen came to an end. It's kinda tradition xD

Also I wanted to RNG my DW Treecko since males can pass down the ability now. It wouldn't be shiny, it'd prolly be jolly but I can RNG a shiny Treecko for ya if you want.
Charlessss
Then what kind if dittos do you have left? What is the HA of Treecko? Sorry I dont know haha
Shii
Shii
Unburden. And I have a lot to RNG really. I was gonna to TR flawless ones (brave, quiet, relaxed, sassy) and maybe adamant and jolly flawless.