Smogon Forums

GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Lol, I didn't even notice that! (I am not THAT much of a stalker, you know!)
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
What a brilliant detective
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
So you are a MLP fan?
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
yeah, not THAT much I suppose. haven't been keeping up though this season has been excellent. music got me into this show lol and music is still my favorite aspect
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
My cousins really like the show so I sometimes watch it when I'm babysitting them or at their house. It's super adorable how in denial they are about liking it. (They are 8 and 10 by the way)
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Ahahahahah

It's just likeable! I can't really think of people that physically DON'T enjoy watching it.

Let's not pretend like you've seen this less than they have; you DID pick out the lyrics ;)))))
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
LOL, like I said, the show is alright. Honestly, I want to enjoy cartoons but I literally get headaches from watching most of them which kinda sucks.

Most likely it's because the pacing for a kid's show means that there is dialogue pretty much every second. The voices start to make my head hurt pretty quickly. I can't even watch stuff like Fairly Odd Parents or Ed Edd and Eddy anymore :(
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Wow, leave it to you to be somebody that physically cannot enjoy cartoons 6.9
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
It's the price I have to pay for being perfect at everything.

That song is totally ridiculously catchy though. I'm not ashamed to say it.
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
The original, or the one I posted? Truthfully, I've never actually heard the original all the way through at once, only snippets I saw before quickly realizing I only wanted to see remixes.

There's tons more catchy that that lol
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I think it was the original.

and lol, if they're better than by all means share some with me :>
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego