Smogon Forums

Turtwig
Turtwig
Sure! Not an impossible request at all, I should have her later today. I really don't need much—I just ask that you don't clone her. c: Is that okay?
Miria
Miria
Of course that's okay! =) I will only use her myself.. ^^ It's one of my long time wants... ! Take your time though, I've waited this long.... Have a look anyways and see if there is anything you want from me? I'd really want to be able to repay you!
Turtwig
Turtwig
Great! Well... I just RNG'ed her. xD Her spread is 31/27/31/30/30/31, Modest, Ultra Ball. It can only be tutored after evolving, so I'll use rare candies to keep her EVs clean. Did you want a nickname? I'll take a look at your thread in a few!
Miria
Miria
wow.. awesome! lol You're awesome. ;) No nickname needed! And I really appreciate your rare candy leveling. ^^ Let me know when/if you find something!
Turtwig
Turtwig
No problem! I was surprised it worked so well, I expected to have a hard time after a year of not RNG'ing on Black haha. I just move tutored her, will transfer in a few minutes. I don't see anything I need from your thread, perhaps you could just pay me back later?
Miria
Miria
Sure , I'll give you credits in my thread to use in the future. =) Poke me whenever you find somethin you want from me ! Or if you need help with anything...
Miria
Miria
I'm on WiFi waiting for ya.. ^^
Turtwig
Turtwig
I'll be there soon, transferring as we speak! Sorry, I had to reorganize my Black box 1 xD
Miria
Miria
Yeah.. only being able to transfer one box at a time sucks. lol