Smogon Forums

VallejoMC.
Ok, no problem, I'm GMT-5, maybe next weekend we can get done this, just let me know when the suspect has cleared, see you!
Ajwf
Ajwf
Seems the voting won't be in for a while so I'm not going to wait for it. I'll be on tomorrow basically all day... Well, hopefully. In the OU room on PS!, I'm a driver and generally spend the majority of my time there. If there's a specific time for this weekend you have in mind, I'll try to work towards it.
Ajwf
Ajwf
Today is probably one of the best final days to get OST done... Or, at least better than most week days apparently. I'm around Monday/Wed/Fridays all EST daylight hours (Basically 10 am to 9 pm?)
Ajwf
Ajwf
Could really use to start battling...
Ajwf
Ajwf
We have four days. I can only really do this now Wednesday and Friday, the deadline day... You were on today when I messaged you, yesterday and you've been on every single day so far as I can tell. I don't understand why we completely managed nothing this last weekend.
VallejoMC.
Oh dude, sorry about ignoring your posts, yesterday I had problems with my internet, so it was not the best time to play for mel. As you will be available tomorrow, we can play then. I guess 11am GMT-5 works for you, right?.