Smogon Forums

Haruno
Haruno
p tired atm, mind if we play tmrw/next week instead?
Nelson
Nelson
tomorrow works for me. I'm gmt +1. is it okay 5-7 pm my gmt? (or we can play a game now and the 2 others tmrw, that works also for me :))
Haruno
Haruno
I'm GMT-8 and I probably won't be available that time. Won't be available until er 3am your time. Is there a list of times that you could play? We have 2 weeks so there's no real pressure to schedule a time so rushed atm I think.
Nelson
Nelson
hmm how about 9 am for me ? weekend is best. With such différences gmt, playingn during week would be impossible. So does 9 am, my gmt on sunday (for me) works for you?
Haruno
Haruno
that's equiv to my midnight ;-; er I'd be able to do 7/8am your time prolly. Such a diff in timezone is such a pain in the ass
Nelson
Nelson
ugh well i exeptionnaly woke up very early this morning ( i just came back from somewhere, didnt sleep yet lol) but since a serie can take a good 45 mins, how about we do just one game now and the 1/2 remaining on my sunday 7-8 am ? i mean just in case i log on like 8:15 am sunday, so that u dont need to stay up one more hour^^
Haruno
Haruno
Playing a series tends to take much longer than that and I'd rather play all 3 games at once. Mind if we just play like next weekend or something?
Nelson
Nelson
aw i'd like to avoid next weekend cuz i'll be gone on holidays and even if i take my labtop, i don't see waking up at 7 am to play pokemon =/ Fine for 7 am this sunday, i'll deal with it i guess then !
Nelson
Nelson
dont see myself*
Haruno
Haruno
er can you give me a range of times you'd be able to play within the next two weeks and find a convenient time for both of us? Also if possible, I'd prefer to play a series without some prankster + swagger bullshit
Nelson
Nelson
lol. Weren't u ok to play on sunday 7 am my gmt ? Otherwise well, i'll be available this week between 6-8 pm my time any day :O
Nelson
Nelson
so ?
Haruno
Haruno
sure or we could play now if you'd like
Nelson
Nelson
sure come on ori server ;)