Smogon Forums

sadoldpoygon22
sadoldpoygon22
Is it that you don't want it done?
sadoldpoygon22
sadoldpoygon22
Also for your information I just feel like your Pokemon are lacking necessary information
Magistrum
Magistrum
Okay it seems I'm not clear enough, or it's just you fail to understand. DON'T USE MY FAKEMON. Go create your own fakemon for your own hack.
sadoldpoygon22
sadoldpoygon22
Look, I can respect your fakemons, but may I ask to at least give your opinions on my fakemons and if they might be either not good enough or too overpowered. Since Snaq made everyone leave the only site I can get opinions from people for Fakemons, I have ran out of ideas to make and the ideas I do come up with I have nothing to do with.
sadoldpoygon22
sadoldpoygon22
Also for the starters (except the grass one which is different from yours), I HAVE TO use the base art and stats for the hack.
Magistrum
Magistrum
"Also for the starters (except the grass one which is different from yours), I HAVE TO use the base art and stats for the hack." <<< What part of "DO NOT USE MY FAKEMON" do you fail to understand? Seriously, I find you quite annoying right now. If you can't create your own fakemon, go join another fangame project or something. There are other pokemon sites catering fangame projects---dont limit yourself to Smogon.