Smogon Forums

scorpdestroyer
scorpdestroyer
I'm gmt +8. How would my night time, perhaps maybe 9-10pm sound (assuming before 12 means noon)?
acestriker19
acestriker19
Hmm assuming I'm doing my math correctly (there is like a 70% chance I'm not) that would be around 7 or 8 am on my end I'll try to get up around then I suppose though probably on the later end if that's okay with you. Btw my showdown username is an alt flamesophist.
scorpdestroyer
scorpdestroyer
oops sorry didn't know it's that early for you. what time is central time in gmt? or what time is it now for you?
acestriker19
acestriker19
It's 12:45 am where I am and I should probably be asleep XD if I did my math right it should be around two pm where you are.
scorpdestroyer
scorpdestroyer
yeah it is. You're 13 hours behind me, so I think it'll be more convenient for you to do it tomorrow morn my time, perhaps 11+am, which should be 10+pm for you. I wouldn't mind if you could wake up early today tho :p
acestriker19
acestriker19
Oh and I'm GMT -6.
acestriker19
acestriker19
I'm up at 1 staring at my bright phone in my dark room it is quite unlikely I'll be able to get up early 10+ pm tommorow sounds quite good though if you do not mind.
scorpdestroyer
scorpdestroyer
oops make that 14 hours behind then. still, either of the timings should work out
scorpdestroyer
scorpdestroyer
yeah 10+ is ok
scorpdestroyer
scorpdestroyer
I'll be ready within the next hour, you okay with that? Let me know if you need me to get online earlier
acestriker19
acestriker19
Thats fine thanks for letting me know.