Smogon Forums

Ruppy
Ruppy
I'm really sorry man, but outside of checking on some forum things (mostly relating to my 3-Mon Tourney) I really don't have the time to play today because of some other things I really need to get done, and as is the case with you I can't do this weekend either.
Ruppy
Ruppy
The thread says the deadline is April 27, so since you said you can't play through Tuesday then after that hopefully we'll be able to find a time that works for the both of us.
Laurel
Laurel
no problem let me knew ur schedule after that then
Ruppy
Ruppy
Just wanted to let you know that from this point forward, I should be good to play at virtually any time that would be good for you, since my schedule's pretty clear at the moment.
Ruppy
Ruppy
I don't know exactly what your schedule is, but if you want to battle now and get it out of the way since I see you on, I'm good to play.
Laurel
Laurel
Was just checking Smogon from phone. I'll have ps access in an hour through forever.
Ruppy
Ruppy
Alright. I'll still be around in about an hour so we should be able to play then.
Laurel
Laurel
ah didn't check back on smogon I'm dead we'll try and find a time tomorrow or something
Ruppy
Ruppy
It's alright man. I'll be available pretty much all day through the rest of the round, so whenever you're on and able to battle just let me know.
Laurel
Laurel
Ill be on PO as Laurel when im on wont be on for like 3 hours though
Ruppy
Ruppy
It's alright, I should be able to stay up tonight for a while and be around in about 3 hours. Is there a specific server on PO you want me to meet you on? Or just their default server?
Laurel
Laurel
What tour is this again? Lets play on ps lol ill message u when home at the red sox game
Ruppy
Ruppy
Alright man. It's the Generation Gap tour, and I'll be around so just message me when you get back, and I hope you enjoy the game!
Laurel
Laurel
Aight going to get food
Ruppy
Ruppy
Just letting you know that I'm on smogtours, so if you want you can just message me on there whenever you're ready to play, unless you'd rather play on a different server.
Laurel
Laurel
Thats good i think ill be on my labtop in an hour