Smogon Forums

trev
trev
mmm the problem is that i have not much time these days... I'm gmt+1 and would be great friday or saturday evening, but during the weekend i'm at home most of the time
Heysup
Heysup
I'm gmt -6 so if I'm on at like 11 am my time will you be able to play?
Heysup
Heysup
I'm on #littlecup on irc. Come find me when you're ready
trev
trev
ok, probably tomorrow since i've another tour this evening... i'll find you!
Heysup
Heysup
I can play after your tour game unless it's too late for you. What time would you be ready?
trev
trev
i don't know, and probably i'll be tired... never mind, tomorrow evening (your afternoon) i can play!
Heysup
Heysup
I'm busy tomorrow afternoon.....been waiting around for a while today ugh. What time do you get up tomorrow morning? I'll be on late tonight.
trev
trev
mmm... quite impossible tomorrow morning, i have to go to work. well, now i'll play, then i need to do some matches because it's something like 4 days i don't play lc... you'll have news in an hour
Heysup
Heysup
an hour has passed, just a reminder lol.
trev
trev
haha i've just finished to play vs remedy :) how much time do you have from now on?
trev
trev
wait wait wait, the deadline is the 8! we have some time! i'm really quite too much tired this evening! maybe sunday! goodnight! ah no it's not night for you, well good afternoon!
Heysup
Heysup
ok.
Heysup
Heysup
If you're on any time in the next hour or so, I'll be here as well.
Heysup
Heysup
hey are you free to play now?
trev
trev
i've just seen... tomorrow i'll be quite free.. it's midnight now..
Heysup
Heysup
OK. I'm sick so I'll let you know when I feel ok enough to play 3 games tomorrow.
trev
trev
oh, so you think i'll win one? wow! lol
btw, ok
Heysup
Heysup
I'm on and ready to play if you're on.