Smogon Forums

Hirshey
Hirshey
Just got back and scored in the 75th percentile. So I think I did pretty well! Thanks :)
How are your projects going?
Nerina
Nerina
Grats!
Better than I expected, I almost finished one project and I'm working on the other. Still pretty exhausting though (hence why I take breaks to draw Pokemon xD)
Hirshey
Hirshey
What project have you finished? Yeah I understand that. I basically took breaks to play pokemon and rewatch the Tv series House MD
Nerina
Nerina
I like House too :D
I finished the illustration one except for finishing touches, now working on the 3D one.
Hirshey
Hirshey
Is 3d animation super hard? I've never done it :p
House is super addictive. The fact that Netflix has the whole series never helped me study haha. I think I watched a season and a half over a week
Nerina
Nerina
It's hard to me because I don't have any background in it T___T
Yes House is addictive :3 Maybe it's a good thing I don't have Netflix or I'd be procrastinating much more than I already am ;p
Nerina
Nerina
Btw, do you have any specific requests about the Weezing? I think I'm taking a break soon so I can draw it for you ^^
Hirshey
Hirshey
Oof I was out celebrating with my friends so missed this. Sounds annoying that one of your final projects deals with something you rarely do. :/

As for the Weezing... No idea. I have zero artistic ability. Lol I have no idea why he is my favorite. But I liked him ever since I watched the original series as a kid.
Nerina
Nerina
Np, celebration is always awesome ;p

Well it's for an intro to 3D class so I guess it's expected that the final project will be in 3D, haha. But some of the people in class had prior experience in it already so :|

And I'll see if I can think of something for Weezing :D
Hirshey
Hirshey
Haha celebration is awesome, but whenever I drink I always wake up super early... Like I went to bed at 1:30 and woke up at 5:30. :(
Ah I thought it may have just been a video editing class or something, which covered 3d digital art.
Thanks for doing the Weezing! I know it's hard to draw something without any specifics lol. Do you want anything in return? I can breed you something now that I have time!
Nerina
Nerina
Oh it's super early there? :| << bad at time zones

You're welcome :) You really don't need to give me anything since it's a chance for me to practice :D But if you really want to, maybe surprise me with something cute that is nicknamed? :D Doesn't need perfect IVs or anything ;p
Nerina
Nerina
Btw I'm breeding Koffing for this week's giveaway -- this seems relevant to your interests ;p
Hirshey
Hirshey
Yeah right now it is 6:30 am. I have been up for an hour and won't be able to sleep until like 2pm or something. That's how it works when I go out :(

And I will work on something for you. I'll look through my inventory and see what I can breed :) What is your favorite Pokemon type?
That's awesome! I have a heavy ball Weezing, but I am totally in for a love be koffing. Gotta think of nicknames now!
Hirshey
Hirshey
Also, I am have an idea for Weezing. No idea if it is a good one. But maybe have him just chilling with a thermometer in his mouth and ice pack on his head? Lol I'm not sold on it, so if you think of something good just go with that!
Nerina
Nerina
Ah, I see :c

Thank you in advance :) I'm sure that I will be happy to receive whatever you decide to breed ^^ My favorite types are fairy, psychic and grass in that order.

I will be happy to save you a Love Ball Koffing :) Would you prefer a male or female? :D