Smogon Forums

TGMD
TGMD
This could be problematic when dealing with those with activity losses/wins and ties, but you could just add up the scores from all their full sets and divide their wins and losses by the number of full sets to ge the average. Just an idea :)
Pocket
Pocket
i'm just going to add the points of the opponents the players defeated :o
TGMD
TGMD
Oh ok, you're going to get the average though, right? I had a bye one round so that would set me back quite a lot if you just added them :o
Pocket
Pocket
I think bye would just count as 0 points, so it's still gonna hurt regardless :/
TGMD
TGMD
If people have played 7 games you'd add all the scores up and divide by 7, I've played 6 so you'd divide by 6.
Pocket
Pocket
I only add the points of the defeated opponents, not every opponent. So a victory from a bye should net 0 points.
TGMD
TGMD
Well you could just get the average from people's wins. I don't really think it's fair to disadvantage peopl who get a bye, especially consoderig you've given them to people in the lowest group so I would've been likely to get an easy opponent anyway :/
Pocket
Pocket
dude, even if i take an average and divide by 4 for you, you still didn't make the cutoff :/

33/4 = 8.25
For other players they would need more than 41 points (8.25*5) to have a greater average point than you. THere are already 9 players ahead of you :[